Thread: Great conversation

Great conversation

I couldn't believe how comfortable I felt talking about pantyhose with a women. Because I underdress with pantyhose everyday and in the colder months I wear tights to work I go through quite a few pairs.
    Before the covid we would buy them at a small store with wholesale prices, but it is closed and and I found I could order on line. The site was horrible, I was struggling to get around and I finally signed in with my male name and placed a small order. When they came my wife was home and she noticed it was the store worker or maybe manager that we see everytime we go there that made the delivery probably on her way home from work. During the week I placed another order and again struggled on the site. Last night I was having a smoke outside when a car pulled into the driveway and it was that women from the store, when she was walking towards me she seen me outside and went back to her car to get her mask, she then put the package on the steps and she looked up at me and told me she remembered me and my wife coming to her store. She automatically relaxed and asked how I was and if the orders are ok, I told her everything is fine but I'm struggling moving around her site. She was surprised and I went inside to get my IPad and mask and I showed her the problems I was having. As we were going threw the site we were also viewing products and I believe it really doesn't mean anything that the account is in my name. At one point she pointed at a pair of pantyhose and asked me if I ever tried that brand. I stood there a little studded not knowing what to say and I decided to go for it and I told her I tried that brand once but found they roll down on me. She wasn't surprised with my answer and told me it's because men have a little more beer belly and need brands with stronger elastics. We talked outside for about an hour about different products and she gave me her number in case I should have problems ordering in the future. My wife was listening threw the Ring doorbell and came out and again she recognized my wife and made some small talk. It was the most unbelievable thing listening to my wife telling her that I go through pantyhose like crazy and that my wife didn't remember the last time she wore a pair and how she didn't miss the uncomfortable feeling. We small talked a little more and at curtain points it's like I would pinch myself to believe what we were talking about, when she left I told my wife wasn't that the most strange conversation we ever had. My wife said she probably sees it all in her store and I'm sure she enjoys having me as a customer with all the pantyhose I buy. It really felt great not to hide or lie and just talk openly about my dressing, she really was comfortable to talk to and only wish more people were like that. Whenever something exciting happens I like I share it here. Thanks
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-09-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Good for you!

It would be nice to be able to talk to someone face to face about crossdressing. What fits, what doesn't, what's a good value for the money, etc. Aside from this forum I have never talked to anyone about cross dressing. The trials and tribulations, self doubts, etc. Maybe some day my wife will come around and accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Whenever something exciting happens I like I share it here. Thanks
    Maria, I think that's one of the forum rules

It's nice though, being able to simply talk about things. I have friends from here, and other outlets, that I talk to daily. It's a huge help. Even if it's simple chit chat via text. It means the world to me.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

The new normal - she even makes deliveries in person

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How cool, Maria!
    I was just imaging me having a similar talk about my fem items with a woman.

But, since panty hose aren't important to me, I have a feeling that our discussion about silicone appliances mite not go as well?
    Women don't even wear them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nice story, thanks for sharing.

I had an SA in the lingerie section of the Bay department store like that. Not that she delivered anything! But whether I was in boy or girl mode she would always chat and be very warm. Sadly she has moved on but I have fond memories still.

When our Macy’s was open there were two SAs in the Lingerie department that were very friendly and we always talked. I had as much fun buying things in person and the fun of talking with these two GGs at separate times. God forbid they actually had two working in the same department at the same time.
    Crissy

Nothing so spectacular as Maria 60, but like Crissy, I've had 2 different SAs who would spend time talking with me about bras, panties or whatever. They've both told me which style panties and bras they wear and why they find them comfortable, too.

Thanks for sharing Maria. Very happy for you.

I love those interactions. For me they happen always when in male mode. Could be buying high heels or getting fitted for a corset. Last month I decided to start waist training and we chose Madame Sher (@madamesher) in Sao Paulo. I spent 1 hour trying different sizes and models, discussing usage, progression and body shape with 2 SAs.

I was happy when leaving the store with my girlfriend one of the girls said - when you are done with this trainer, come back and get our more extreme corsets. They will look amazing on you... 😜

I?ll be back!!!

Victoria,
    Raychel's been hosting Zoom meetings where we can talk about whatever. I've found them interesting and fun.
    Look for a link in the Lounge section.

Been talking to an old GF who I shared my crossdressing story with a few years ago. She’s also caring for an elderly relative and can barely go out.

Spoke with her after getting sick with Covid and told her about my latest pink haze. She’s started researching everything from transgender issues to fashion looks. And she wants to visit (post Covid). It’s nice, and fun.

Thanks for the suggestion BobbiKay. I appreciate it.