Dear Friends;

A full month has passed since the missus came home early and saw my make up, old wig and shoes, camera set up, and almost me all dressed up. (Details in my thread 'Curiosity and Fear' from Dec 8) I survived the day and have been prepared for what may come. I know she is no fool, but the subject has not been alluded to since. I have regarded it as a DADT setting, and have enjoyed being Geena when the opportunity allows. For that matter, I have added two pair of fashion tights, two dresses, hip/butt pads, and a waist cincher since then -- a huge and rapid wardrobe development. My intent is to continue as I have, being ready for a talk if / when she is ready, and go from there.

It may be a bit of a moot point, though, due to a change in circumstances. My youngest daughter, the last one at home and likewise very dear to me, will no longer be the week day child care for another of my children, thus being at home most week days and my private home time will be much more limited than before. In effect, Geena will be on at least a two week quarantine as it were, and likely on hiatus after that. My daughter is more inquisitive than the missus, so I have to be alert with her. A year ago I had a close call when I had her read a story from my computer that I wrote. The screen had blanked, and when she went to reopen it she stumbled on a menu screen which included some photo shopped pics of Geena. I deflected it, saying I was trying some stuff on the photo app (true enough) and she dropped the matter. She is more open minded than her mother, but comments she has made about the trans gender issues out there doesn't lead me to believe she would approve of Geena, nor keep the matter secret.

Thought I would give my friends here an update. I appreciate your advice and am touched by your concern. I will let the matter rest unless there are any developments.

Thanks for Listening;
Geena