Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two things

When I was younger and was crossdressing I underdressed at times for work (retail/loss prevention) as it made me feel closer to who I wanted to be (or at least thought I wanted to be). I think the allure of also doing something daring, risky was there too. Then I stopped crossdressing for about fifteen years and didn?t underdress at all.

I started cross dressing again about three years ago, and have also been underdressing as it is the only outlet I have at home. I truly do not know where I am on the trans/crossdresser spectrum, but underdressing makes me feel feminine, and that feels good. And in a way it helps me express who I am, even if it is only to me, and even if I am only a confused crossdresser.

The one thing that really makes me feel complete is a wig. Once I have done my makeup and am all dressed up that completes the transformation for me, it makes it feel real, maybe not as a woman, but as me, for a time...
    ...Damsel in distress.
    Not exactly natural, Stunning none the less...

(As Girls Go by Suzanne Vega)

1) No. I tried it for a few weeks a few years back and it was mostly uncomfortable and distracting.
    2) Julie starts and ends with hip pads. I usually start my transformation with the first half of my makeup routine. But at a certain point I put on my hip pads. That?s when I feel like Julie has arrived. Taking them off at the end of the night is also the point at which ?Julie has left the building?.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Di,

Yes, I underdress all the time (bra and panties sometimes hose). Also yes, wearing something allows me to feel better about myself, even though I cannot full dress because of the environment that I work in, as much as they preach the ?diversity training? and I am sure no one would say a word to me because of ?Corporate policies?. I feel as if I would be alienated and left to myself.

If you haven?t experienced underdressing you should try it for about a month. Wear your bra and panties every day and see if you have a greater affection for the clothes you love to wear part time? For a lot of us we have to be able to take off ?Michelle? put her back into a box so we can be our male self because of family, work, or fear. . .

@?-}??
    Michelle

Thanks everyone for indulging this GG with her questions .
    Appreciate the answers .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I myself underdress every day. I wear pantyhose and panties after work every day, I like to know I'm wearing something femine, my wife loves that she knows what I'm wearing under. She always ask when we go out what I'm wearing under. It's a part of me and I love feeling the feel of something femine.

1) Occasionally, but rarely. There were a few occasions back in the 80's when I underdressed with pantyhose. Currently, I might underdress to bed is I plan to dress the next day.

2) The first feeling I got like that was a pair of heels. Then it was the wig. Now, it's the false eyelashes. Someday it may be lipstick. It usually represents the furthest I have gone to feminize.

I underdress daily for 11 years now. The last 2 years full lingerie pretty much Daily. Funny enough, when I started wearing sports bras ( 42A my natural size) the women really started noticing me probably due to a posture correction from the bra. To the point of getting hit on. I feel awesome when im underdressed, puts me in a much better space and has really helped with all this covid stuff the last year. My gf is fully supportive and loves to help me with my garters when i dress in the morning.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Silver Member
    Its my shoes, whichever ones I choose for the outfit I'm putting together. Many women with whom I've talked about clothes say the same thing. Very often, I've looked at myself in the mirror in the middle of dressing and I'm like "Meh", but then I put the right shoes and I'm like "Yes, that's it". Shoes complete the outfit.

Underdressing is the only option I have to express myself. Which is okay (mostly). However, reading about experiences here and seeing some wonderful makeup, I would like an opportunity to see myself with a professional makeover and wearing a complete outfit.

Banned Read only
    1. I underdress now and again, but the same thought always comes back to me: what's the point? Sure, I am wearing something femme, but it's not about just wearing something femme. I want to BE femme, present as femme and be accepted as femme. I'm not doing any of those if I'm outwardly presenting as a male.

2) I'm Charlotte the moment my wig is on. Sure, the makeup is what completes the look, but Charlotte is my long dark hair - it transforms me.

1. I don't go out of my way to underdress, but I spent most of last year with painted toenails out of convenience. In winter, I often use tights as thermal underwear layers.

2. I'll spend hours in a mirror painting on my face, but I won't feel that "click" until the wig goes on and I trance myself into the looking glass.

I rarely under dress. when I dress I go all the way except for maybe the shoes. I go barefooted if I am staying home (My norm since I am a 95% closet Queen.)
    Then when I am doing a photo gig for Drag Queens, I tend to get heavy handed on everything including my makeup. It makes the DQ a little more comfortable.

1) No, I don't have a need to dress everyday, so underdressing is not something I am interested in doing.

2) I would say the final piece of the puzzle is the hair for me. Once I've got the makeup on and I put on my hair, everything falls into place.
    Never forget that life is short. Whatever you believe, there's no guarantee of tomorrow or a second chance, so live your life the way you want! Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and let's make this world a little brighter together!

I do underdress on weekends. Panties and bra. My underdressing ebbs and flows with what is going on in my life. For me it fills in the gap when I am not able to fully dress.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Hi Di,

I switch back and forth from panties to boxers quite regularly depending on my mood. Either one feels right. Wearing panties used to help when I couldn't dress. However, I've worn them so much they just feel like underwear. I've also noticed the same about clothing. On the rare opportunity I can dress for a few days, my girly clothes feel like, clothes. If I had to pick one set of clothes, I would go with ladies. They look, feel and fit better.

As far as complete goes.... Currently, it's having my nails done. That may change as my journey continues.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Do I underdress? In the outside world - yes, panties. They're nothing fancy, but not "granny panties" either.
    I rarely wear men's underwear - doctor's visits and such.

does it help when I can not fully dress? Yes, it helps - but it's hard to explain why. About the best answer I can come up with is that I feel I'm being "truer" to myself.

Do you not feel like you! Clothing changes how you feel ? I like analogies, so here goes. Imagine yourself going to a concert wearing a nice dress over fishing waders. Nothing wrong with that, right? But you'd still feel that it was inappropriate and you'd be uncomfortable, wouldn't you?
    For me, wearing men's things are the waders.
    I wear mens clothes on top, because I need to. But underneath, I wear what feels "right" for me.

No, I don't normally wear a bra underneath. They're uncomfortable, and I don't have big enough boobs to need one.

2)It there a certain thing that when I put it on it makes me feel complete? Not exactly. It's not being "more complete", it's more "correct" I in the right wrapper (emotionally, mentally, whatever)

Reality Check
    I wear women's panties every day unless I have a doctor's appointment. Plain women's panties, no ruffles, no embellishments, just panties. I have grown to think of them as underwear and nothing special, but I do like the feeling better than the cotton tighty whiteites that I used to wear. There was a time when I would wear a bra but I no longer wear a bra unless I'm wearing my boobs and presenting as a female.

My jeans and jean shorts are from the women's section but look like male jeans except the fit better.

BTW: It's interesting that a few people mentioned putting their makeup on and then putting on their wig. I know it's a bit more difficult, but I always put my wig on first. I am much more comfortable putting on makeup as a woman than as a male (with short hair).
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-11-2021 at 08:58 AM.
    Krisi

Do I under dress?
    For me not really I do wear ladies underwear but that's all what I'm dressed as a man I'm dressed as a man

Is there anything that I dress in that makes me feel complete?
    In order for me to feel completely myself, is when I am fully dressed as a woman (hard to explain) from the neck down anyway. That would be full undergarments including bodybriefer pantyhose and a dress with forms. That is how I feel to be my true self I don't need a wig or makeup to feel that way. That is why I don't go out in public dressed because I don't know that the world would be accepting and not totally confused about my appearance.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Do you underdress? Yes, briefs/panties everyday.

Does it [underdressing] help when you can not fully dress? Daily underdressing reduces my need/urge/desire to fully dress.

[Edit] I will add that I am a basic crossdresser. I suffer no gender dysphoria and even when fully dressed and made up, I feel, on the inside, like a man wearing women's clothing.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 01-11-2021 at 11:01 PM.

1. I almost never underdress. I love panties, but they don't fit me comfortably without a gaff and tucking. So, I only wear panties when I dress fem. In fact, I find underdressing stressful as it is only a partial solution.

Any item of women's/CD clothing makes me feel differently. It removes some of my inhibitions to acting and moving more femininely.

2. I think the bra and forms, first, and the wig, second make me feel more complete. A nice dress is a close third.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Hello Di,
    1. I once or twice thought about wearing pantyhose under my male attire as a substitute for actual crossdressing, but decided it would prevent me to go through my day normally and genuinely interact with people. The idea of playing a game in front of people unaware of it seemed wrong somehow, hard to explain. Like, I can't be in an audio or video meetings with a shirt and male briefs, I need to be dressed properly with a trousers even if people don't see me. I totally dropped the idea.

2. The thing that I like most and that really makes me feel complete is when I put on a dress. It's like, tadaa! now I am the part. It always makes a strong impression on me and I feel classy and beautiful (even if a tad delusional). Note that I can feel that too when dressing in smart male attire.

Starting 1/1/2020 I made the resolution to only wear panties going forward. I wear them full time, doctors included. I prefer feminine styles (hipsters and cheeky), and only wear patterns. Like others here I have a couple of pairs of boxer briefs left for landscaping projects.

I feel complete when I wear makeup (mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow fill, and lipstick) and my wig. I don’t like foundation, and since I’m trying to blend in in the daytime feel like less is more.

Thanks to Covid-19, haven’t had the opportunity to get fully dressed since March, but such is life ��

I do not possess any male underwear, so from that point of view, I underdress at all times. Over the last 4 or 5 years, I have had several medical examinations, and my undies have never been a problem. My painted toe nails on the other hand, did raise some comments.
    Not sure about the second question, but puntying on myour make-up so the part.

Yes, I underdress, mostly in a bra and panties. I have only fully dressed on a few occasions, so underdressing works for me.

I LOVE this thread! UnderDressing CrossDresser is my screen name! Underdressing is my crossdressing, my expression of my feminine side. Wearing a bra and panties every day makes me feel complete. When I put on my bra in the morning and look at myself in the mirror, I can feel a calming sensation. Even my wife has said she notices a difference in my demeanor when I’m wearing a bra compared to not. She prefers me to underdress! There are still some situations where a bra just isn’t practical - under thin t shirts on a hot summer day, family gatherings. I’ve recently ditched all men’s underwear, I just find panties are so much more “me”.