Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two things

1. Yes, on occasion I will wear panties under my male clothes. I have lots of panties and enjoy wearing them. Before I started going out dressed wearing panties was a bigger deal for me.

2. As to what makes it complete, the wig is 1A and lipstick 1B. I don't look "right" without either.

I dress because I feel like it, some days or weeks I don't even open my closet or fiddle with the camera stuff set up in the room.

I tried underdressing a couple of times, panties and pantyhose, but it did nothing for me except make me stressful someone would see the pantyhose or panties peeking out under my pants and socks.

Danielle has resigned herself to being an all or nothing girl, a full transformation is necessary to reach my feminine bliss. I will only partial dress if I am trying on new purchases to see how they fit and what shoe, jewellery etc. combinations work.

For me, putting on the crowning glory of a wig is when I finally see the total Danielle in the mirror.

Di...I was thinking about this and how do I convey why we underdress...I do, everyday I can without compromising my "husband first" mentality.
    You see, for me, I grew up a lot like a girl.
    I wore open bottom gowns frilly silky underwear, slips, Jumpers and bras as my breasts were larger than most girls my age.
    My Mom allowed this but only at home, for school I had to wear cotton guy briefs, pants and school uniform shirt.
    I was so happy to get home and wear my lingerie, so much softer and my breasts weren't flopping and exposed.
    It became a ritual to dress after dinner and listen to records while being comfortable.

Today, those satiny clothes still feel so much better on my skin and a bra still keeps hugging me and keeping the girls in check.
    So, let me ask you Di, if you were forced to wear guy clothes, no make-up, cotton shirts and jeans, no skirts, no capris, no high heels or cute shoes, no polyester, chanelle, silks, or satin's, no jewelry, to tights, no bra, no girdles or shapers, how would you feel?
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I've been under-dressing frequently for work during the last month or so. The challenge I've given myself is to make wearing a bra and female underwear feel normal, instead of feeling like a sexual activity. Why? Because the fantasy I'm trying to fulfill is being a woman, and real women don't get all excited about their clothes. Sometimes I'll also wear women's pants and a nice tee, but I try to keep it androgynous because my wife and I are both working from home and she doesn't want to see me dressed up. On weekends I've been sticking to boy clothing because we spend more time together, and I may get "lucky" -- but definitely won't if she spots lingerie on me.

So, yes, under-dressing really helps when I cannot dress up fully. And I had a kind of nifty confirmation of how good it was for me last Monday. I was deeply stressed out because we had a plumber in the house replacing a sump pump in a flooded crawl space, and I couldn't get the worry about the cost out of my mind. When he left, I slipped on a bra, and the feeling was so reassuring.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties every day and have done for about 30 years. It's very rare that I'll put on any male underwear.
    I don't underdress with a bra because it seems pointless to wear one without breasts, plus the straps can show under some clothes. However, I do have some of those cotton/lycra pull-on bras, which lay flat against the body and don't generally show.

When it's cold, I often wear leggings or tights/pantie-hose under my trousers, and a camisole or bodyshaper (the type that looks like a leotard) under my shirt.

this is such a great thread--I've loved reading all the responses here. We really are far from a monolithic group! Thanks Di!

1) I don't underdress, never have. Maybe not never--I have tried it, and like others found it stressful and uncomfortable. It was more of a reminder of what I *couldn't* do than what I could. And I was always so self-conscious about it. Plus, what I really like is the whole nine yards. The feeling when I look in the mirror after I am all dolled up is incredible. That's my motivation!

2) To get there, often what completes the look is of course the wig. But *I* feel complete, weirdly, when I have pretty nails, either press-ons or acrylics. That's my Shania Twain moment LOL

I just wanted to preface my answers in that I am non-binary, for me a mix of the aspects I like from the genders and clothing wise usually coming first to comfort then style.

1) Do you underdress?
    No, I prefer boxers. I do have some women's sleep shorts and pettipants that I wear as boxers sometimes.
    Does it help when you can not fully dress?
    No, clothes people see and that I can see looking down or in a reflection are more important.
    Nothing wrong with it I just have not experienced it so do not understand it why would it help?
    I can see how it helps others, it just isn't for me.
    Clothing changes how you feel ?
    Yes, I hate pants and dislike shorts. Skirt and dresses are the most comfortable for me. Luckily I wear then most of the time now.

2)It there a certain thing that when you put it on it makes you feel complete?
    Having a skirt or dress. Everything else is just gravy. A nice coordinating outfit is swell though

hello Di,
    my wife understands and says "it's only clothes"; not everyone else understands why we need to crossdress.
    luv J