Thread: A Christmas Tale

A Christmas Tale

I want to share a nice story from Christmas. I planned to go over to Lissa's house on Christmas night to share a toast with her and her ex and her ex's GF (it's a modern family), along with her 3 daughters. Her brother and his family was coming for dinner so, to avoid violating pandemic protocols, I was waiting until most of the others had left before showing up.
    I wore one of my favorite outfits: jjill red-&-black skirt, maroon jjill top, black hose & flats, black cardigan, maroon headband.
    And when I got there at 8:00 the party was still in full swing and everyone was still there. I wasn't crazy about mixing households but I knew that everyone there has been very careful so for one night I said "WTH."
    Lissa's ex and his GF are used to seeing me en femme but this was my first time to meet the others. Her brother's son, who is 8, was clearly puzzled by my appearance, and I saw his mother pull him aside at one point to talk quietly with him.
    Anyway we had a nice time. The next day Lissa got a text from her sister-in-law, who said Charlie (her son) had a barrette in his hair and earrings on. And his sister had painted his nails. "He had commented on Traci so I think he is feeling experimental," she said.
    One more door slightly opened.

A nice post

Tracy, It sounds like you had what I believe was a good influence on Charlie. Nice story!
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice, Traci! But, who is Lissa?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lissa is friends with jjill

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for explaining, Angela.

Suddenly it all makes sense!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Traci , That was an interesting story, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Haha "Lissa" is my GF. "jjill" is the US-based women's clothing line.