It has now been two months since my top surgery. I’ve had my last follow-up visit with the surgeon, and she is very pleased with how well, and how fast, I have been healing. She has released me from all restrictions, and just wants me to continue using some silicone strips over the scars for at least two hours a day, to keep the scars minimal. The incisions were perfectly placed, so that now they lie right in the crease at the 5:00 and 7:00 positions under my breasts - just a bit outward of being centered under them. You would need to be looking up at them from below, in really good light, to see the scars at all!

I could not be much happier with the results! I have a natural looking pair of 38-C breasts now that a 20 year old cisgender woman would envy. With my recent weight loss this last year, I now have a.45-34-42 figure, and I seriously think that if I keep at it with my diet and exercise, I can get back down to the 30” waist I had in my 20’s.

Next step is to get the electrolysis done down below, so that area is prepped for my bottom surgery. That will, unfortunately, take another 8-10 months, and insurance would not cover it until after the consultation with my surgeon for that, which happened in December. But I have cleared all the other gatekeeping requirements to get my full-depth vaginoplasty surgery!