Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Busted

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Candace,

Please, PLEASE - tell me that this isn't your real drivers' license number!
    That isn't something you should be sharing with the world at large.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    ...Candace, I didn't know Rory was still doing the license thing. I hope the number on there is not you DL #. You need to redact that, as that is a very dangerous sec ops foul.
    No., read the fine print above the picture...all retouched...thanks.
    Yes, Rori was as of 2018...I am sure she still can...but it is appointment only because of Covid and cleaning up from a fire upstairs this past spring...see the website or call the store number for more info!
    Last edited by candykowal; 01-16-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I almost got busted in my home. I was fully dressed, makeup and all. DarkAnGGel was cooking dinner and one of the pans started to smoke and set off the fire alarm. Though I got the alarm turned of, the security service had already called the fire department and they came quicker than blazes. I just had time to get back to my closet. DarkAnGGel has a fear of strangers and didn't want to answer the door.
    As the Firemen where coming into the house they cot the all clear call from my security service so they turned around and left.

I am capable to make some of those cards.
    Attachment 318639
    I will be laminating one similar to this one, but with my real driving permit number and weight.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-18-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Not cool I would have a serious discussion with that jerk! Friend number 2 sounds like true friend. I have done. Multiple 150 mile drives completely dressed and always worried about being pulled over but after reading all the positive comments on this forum about police interactions I no longer worry about it. Stay strong Monica.
    I was pulled over in a DUI roadblock. The state trooper asked me if I?d been drinking, said no, and was on my way.

Banned Read only
    UPDATE:

Last night, after a prolonged struggle with the fog, I went out looking all sexy for a drink and a distraction. Headed to a favorite restaurant in a city that's about 15 miles from home - just far enough. Well, that drink turned into more drinks, had a lovely conversation with a lonely old man sitting nearby who actually bought me a few drinks, and then I did what I promised myself never to do. I texted friend #1.

Yes, I'm an idiot. Completely. But the curiosity and risk of it all, along with a few strong drinks, got the best of me. So, friend #1 responded right away and we texted for a bit. I told him where I was and, sure enough, he showed up about a half hour later.

Lets just say that his jaw was on the floor for the first few minutes, and then his eyes were on my chest for a long while. He apologized over and over and then asked me a lot of questions about my alter ego. It was like being quizzed. After that, he relaxed a little bit and we hung out, watched a game on the TV, and basically had our normal conversation and banter. That is, until I made this really stupid and tacky joke and we started laughing and laughing. Next thing you know, yup, he laid his hand on my bare leg. I stopped laughing, looked down and said, hey man, what's that about? He moved his hand away and apologized. The game wrapped up shortly after that, we didn't talk much and then it was time for me to go. He wanted to walk me to my car but I told him that I was good. He looked quite disappointed and embarrassed. It was a fun night.

Monica,

Wow that is freaky. I guess those who suggested he might have some interest in you were correct. Even so, it might not have been a good idea to invite him, but seeing how I have some slip ups after a few drinks it is completely understandable. I guess you should have snapped a pic of your leg with his hand on it and told him you could turn the tables on him if he was not respectful of outing you to more people . Two can play at the outing game.

I hope you took an Uber or something home. That is what I do exclusively when drinking.

Keep us posted with future developments.

; )

Sandi

We run risks when we deviate from the norm.
    How true!!
    I was busted once but not in front of friends in a situation like that. How awful an close minded most people are, it was a one on one with the neighbor downstairs.
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Monica,

Wow that is freaky. I guess those who suggested he might have some interest in you were correct. Even so, it might not have been a good idea to invite him, but seeing how I have some slip ups after a few drinks it is completely understandable. I guess you should have snapped a pic of your leg with his hand on it and told him you could turn the tables on him if he was not respectful of outing you to more people . Two can play at the outing game.

I hope you took an Uber or something home. That is what I do exclusively when drinking.

Keep us posted with future developments.

; )

Sandi
    It was dumb if me but it turned out OK. I think there was a part of me that was hoping that it would go south, thus outing me to my acquaintances and forcing me to come to terms with this part of my life. That did not happen, but the possibility is constant.

Hi Monica,
    First of all, thank you for sharing! Wow! What Sandy said! You be careful, stay safe, and take Uber home.
    Brenda

Monica, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. At least friend #2 ended up being a real friend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    No one commented about the ticket? A long time friend of his dad and he couldn't give you a warning? That was the first bad sign.

Monica, at least now if he gives you any crap about your dressing you can ask him who had his hand on your leg and looked disappointed when you shut him down!

Here is my two cents. The cop was wrong to tell his father but I am not surprised and his father was wrong to bring it up. But that is water under the bridge now. But with that being said if he wants see you dressed and go to lunch that might be fun just spell it out to him when it happens. That this is your thing and you enjoy it and have friends that you see that also enjoy and there is nothing sexual in it.
    I have been stopped while dressed and got a ticket. I immediately told the cop while I pulled out my license that I was crossdressed and was just visiting friends, more than he needed to know. I had not been drinking. He was very professional and said nothing about me being dressed. I was stopped in the gay neighborhood in SAn Diego and had to go to traffic school. My crime was that I went straight in a left hand turn lane. AT traffic school everyone got a laugh out of that considering the area of town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Do you still associate with friend #1?

At least it was played down a bit.

Get's a little embarrassing doesn't it? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is interesting. Is this like a childhood friend?

I think Friend #2 handled it well considering the circumstances he was put in during that conversation.

The plot has definitely thickened. On a positive note: with the goal of presenting convincingly as a woman, mission accomplished. The guy seemed to forget who you are and reacted as he would with an attractive woman, including offering to walk you to the car. Downside: random touching, attraction? I've become leery of being touched unless by mutual consent -- so I find that pretty creepy. You would know better than I, but I wonder what kind of guy he is, particularly in his regard for women. Could he be a "wolf in cheap clothing?"

Let's hope the young cop matures into his job and learns manners and how to be professional. His father chose to stick it to you instead of his son so there isn't much chance though. Both have a smart and boorish approach to life and No.2 is your true friend.

Banned Read only
    Thanks for the feedback! Friend #1 is someone I have known for more than a decade. We used to work together and, during that time, spent a lot of time hanging out with each others extended family. I think he let his curiosity get the best of him during our recent encounter, but I'm not too worried about it. I took a risk showing up as Monica and it worked out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    I took a risk showing up as Monica and it worked out in the end.
    If I recall,my suggestion was to dress mainstream,meet for cofee,and explain yourself. You aren't really out to these people you consider friends as you haven't really explained yourself. If your intention is to transition in any way,then you need formulate a discussion of what being accepted as Monica means to you. Obviously,just my opinion,but worth thinking about.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Banned Read only
    Update #2:

On Friday afternoon, I received an unexpected call from my repentant and curious friend. He asked me if I had any evening plans. When I said no, he asked if I'd like to meet up for a drink around 8pm. The local authorities have started relaxing regulations around bars this past week so I was eager to experience a bit of normalcy. I said, sure. Well, he paused for a moment and then asked, should I expect you or Monica?" I asked him who he would prefer and he replied," I'm sure you know the answer to that question."

So, Friday night we met at a restaurant and hung out for a couple of hours. He complimented me on my looks and, TBH, I did look pretty hot. It was funny and odd to see how the conversation evolved over the course of the evening. We started out as two buddies talking nonsense, work and grievances but, as the drinks flowed, he steadily moved into male suitor mode.

I managed the situation well but, honestly, I'm a total sucker for male attention. After a couple of hours, I remembered that had to get home so I said my goodbyes and proceeded to leave. He asked to walk me to my car and I obliged. When we got to my car, he gave me a hug and before I knew it, he gently pulled down my face mask and we kissed. Fortunately, there was no social distancing cop nearby. I got in the car and drove off. It was a good night.

Wow

Sandi

Wow is right, Sandi

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said a spider to a fly; ..."
    From The Spider and the Fly, a poem by Mary Howitt

To quote the wise words of Grady from Sandford and Son, "Good Goobly Goo!"

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Sooo...

Unless I'm mistaken by your posts elsewhere, it sounds like you're married.

Is he, as well?