Last March, right before all the pandemonium hit, I was driving through a nearby town returning from a wonderful evening with a friend. It was late and I was dressed in a tiny, very revealing dress and had all my gear on. I was listening to music and my mind was on another planet when, suddenly, I saw a cop car behind me, lights flashing. I pulled over and waited for the cop to do their usual terrified/badass strut to my window. Low and behold, the cop who pulled me over was the adult son of a lifelong friend who was a fresh rookie on that police force. He recognized me immediately but, to his credit, played it straight and was very professional. So professional, in fact, that he gave me a 10 mph over the limit speeding ticket, which was ridiculous and terrible but what could I do. Well, I spent a couple of months fretting over whether or not he would tell his parents that he had pulled me over all dolled up. In the months since, I have had multiple interactions with his father, who never mentioned anything. This past weekend, I decided to get together with my friend and another for drinks at a favorite nearby restaurant after months of isolation. Wouldn't you know that, after knocking back a couple of beers, he turns to me and says, I heard you have great legs! I played dumb and kept talking with the other friend present. Friend #1 followed up, snickering, yeah, my son told me you looked kind of hot when he pulled you over. He couldn't control himself at this point and just started laughing. Friend #2 asked what was going on, he didn't understand. Friend #1 told him the entire story about his cop son pulling me over late one night. Friend #2 was somewhere between shocked and embarrassed. I just sat there, trying to smile and wishing that I could climb under a rock. When friend #1 finished telling the story, friend #2 immediately changed the subject to sports. The conversation continued for another half hour or so until we left. On the way out, friend #2 said, I'm sorry this guy embarrassed you like that. You do you. Don't worry about it. This was one of the first times ever that my two lives have crashed into each other. It was surreal. Needless to say, I'm not particularly pleased with friend #1. This is the life we chose, I guess.