Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite SO expressions for CD?

I'll just live vicariously through all you fortunate ladies who have encouraging spouses.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

On rare occasions, my late wife would say to me " I can't wear this any more. Do you want to try it on?"
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    "Tell me about your inner woman when you can have a baby!"

Crissy,

You are correct....she's getting you!!

Davina

My wife will sense and ask ?Why don?t you get comfortable?? She often teases...me not understanding how I can wear underwire bras, hose, heels, shaper, etc. and be comfortable. I just smile.

The comments on here are a variety and telling.

I think we (not just men), misread and make assumptions about our spouses that are off. Case in point in my situation. My wife is supportive and she?s known about my curiosity before we were married 25 years ago. Our perspectives have evolved together. Shes not girls girl...she?s crazy attractive, but thinking about her hair or her outfit is more of a ?need to do? , as opposed to a ?get to do.? Its not that she doesnt have those moments of wanting to be pretty, but she doesnt understand the enthusiasm in it even among other women. I think some of this is due to not embracing her own outer beauty.

For the longest time, ?getting ready? for her, was putting her thick hair into a pony tail, a little eyeliner, lip gloss and that was it. Because shes so pretty, should could wear a garbage bag and look good...yes...shes that lucky. Shes never had the desire really to do a lot more, and then she met me, and I helped her not only be ok with being pretty, but now she wants to do more - get her nails done, etc.

That being said...I have more enthusiasm about being girly and since it doesnt come naturally for her, she doesnt think about me thinking about it, if that makes sense. And since dressing for me isnt something I want to do unless shes involved, it makes for an interesting dynamic. On the good side of it, it helps me stay balanced and keep things in perspective. So I dress about once a year, even though its on my mind all of the time and has been for 45+ Years.

I share that feedback, because I get the sense that some of us dont think our women want us doing things...and I think a lot of it for many of them...is ?I have other things I need to do?, and in other cases...since many of us are self-absorbed by the infatuation of it all, they get turned off. Who wants to deal w/a ME FIRst person all of the time??

So my wife encourages me to dress, but if not feeling, it...then it doesn?t happen.

Here are a few things she has said...

?You?re prettier than your sister? - this was a compliment and would anger my said sister
    ?That woman is wearing your skirt, she has good taste?
    When she wears one of my dresses, and gets a compliment at church or something and she says ?my husband has great taste?
    She has flat out said in front of friends, ?my husband would be a cute girl?, and even made a question on a couples game, ?which person would look best as a woman??, and she put me as the answer to her own question...this by the way, almost outed me, and would have had someone else not gotten a vote!
    ?Don?t cut your hair...you need a legit pony tail.?

Plenty of others....but my wife is awesome. Since I work so hard on her needs, helping w/the children, etc...helping me is just an easy thing for her, even though she forgets about it a lot...and no worries.

I think I like things the best, when she ask me questions about why I feel a certain way...she has her own hypothesis around why I have these feelings and tries to help me accept me for who I am, but really respects the fact that I dont lean in to this too much. She knows what I want and need and my restraint and self-control means a lot to her, even though she wants me to do more.

My partner usually says something to the effect of ?let me guess, short skirt and stockings? she is not often wrong

I hear "touch my bra and die" a lot.... can't say it?s my favorite. Rates right up there with "you pervert, you" (spoken with affection) ..... Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-17-2021 at 11:37 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Shouted with contempt in her voice: I do not want to ever see or hear of this ever again. Period!

I cannot unsee my husband wearing stockings. That image is revolting.

After that shopping trip with your daughter, she was impressed that you were good at putting an outfit together for her. It is bad enough that I know about your perversion but never involve her if you know what is good for you.

What would your father think of you if he knew? What about the church people?

You could lose your job if your coworkers and your boss find out about this.

Don?t you go out like that.
    Or that just looks hideous why do you do that?
    You would make a homely woman.

Let?s just say we are not on the same page with any of this.

"is that new?"

Not so much as what is said than done.

Ever had someone walk up behind you, give you a hug and squeeze your boobs affectionately?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Oh he is just one of the girls.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Mine often say "Go and put one of your dresses on" when I'm in a grupmy mood.

Today I was dressed when she cam in from a run, and I said I would change back. She replied "I'm so used to seeing men dressed up as women on the tv it really doesn't bother me!". She's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyMay View Post
    Put on something comfortable

Or simply, put a skirt on
    Thats something I wouldn't mind hearing to be completely honest.

My wife will say "Put on something comfortable."
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife isn't really a fan of me dressing, but she seems like she's starting to accept it. Usually I dress on Saturday nights or Sunday evenings when she's around, but sometimes I do Thursday nights as well.

"Ugh... you're dressing up again?"
    "Did my eyeliner get mixed up with yours? I can't find my pencil."
    "Can you paint my nails later if you dress up?"
    "Honey you know cold shoulder dresses are out of style!"
    "Those shoes are something a street walker would wear on the Vegas strip"
    "Oh he's so hot!" - whenever she sees actor Jason Momoa

`You are great with your makeup`

Don't wear that top with that skirt. Change one or the other, before we go out.
    After a few years she was able to beat some fashion sense into me.

"Go put your girl on!"

My wife commented the other evening, "Why is it when I come home I just want to put on come comfortable clothes and let it all hang out, and you show up in a dress and heels?" She will often get home after me and I have my boobs on, hip and butt pads dress, heels and jewelry when she walks in. She likes to slip into leggings and a t-shirt!