Thread: Love wearing Me....but..

Love wearing Me....but..

I love being able to be me. Night gown every night. Panties every day. Occasionally going out as my female self.
    But, I have very little time that I feel masculine anymore. I tend to take the things I do in male mode as....ehhh...."mandane".
    Just being a man. Not a lot of testosterone involved.
    I used to race cars, build race cars, weld, buil fences, etc...
    Seems lately maybe I need to do some testosterone building things.

I remember someone saying that the most masculine you can do is cross dress -- a woman dressing as a woman isn't cross dressing.

Banned Read only
    Joyce,
    I've discovered you can do all those things in femme mode , I bought suitable workwear and steal capped womens workboots , I wear my old wig but still apply makeup . I've just replaced all my fencing after knocking out the old concrete bases with a sledge hammer . OK I did get some second glances from roofers replacing my neighbours tiles when I was using my electric jigsaw . My neighbours just accept me now as Teresa no matter what I choose to do .

Teresa
    The thing is those things you mentioned I know is usually masculine things to do but for some reason I don't feel it is as much as it used to be. Maybe because it's a regular occurrence for me and comes naturally. Weather I'm underdressed or dressed is of no consequence. I think I may beconcerned over loosing my manly side a bit.
    I'm thinking about getting involved with maybe a go cart racing league.
    I know it's all in my head but I was once diagnosed with low testosterone and took shots. My doc says it's in the range but on the low side.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I used to race cars, build hrace cars, weld, buil fences, etc...
    I know a Transwoman that used to be a NASCAR driver, she still rebuild engines to this day

I know another one that races hydrofoils.

The only thing stopping you from doing any of those things is you.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-13-2021 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Got the two mixed up

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U don't "need" to do anything, Joyce. You're a grown up. U get to do what u WANT now!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-14-2021 at 11:52 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gown up. That's a good one for a cross dressing site

I guess that qualifies as a "Freudian slip" on sherry's part. Didn't specify if it was lace-trimmed, though.

Then again, maybe it was an intentional pun or double entendre on her part. You never know with sherry...she's so "out there" most of the time...

Leslie, i like that, spot on!! lol
    I dress to be me, to live my life upsetting no one along the way but just enjoying life dressed nen femme every day
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Joyce,
    I do agree with you , I'm a couple of years older than you and accept I have the ability but not the same inclination , living alone I have to accept if I don't do the jobs no one will . It doesn't feel so bad wearing nice fitting overalls with red piping , I wouldn't go as far to call them " Cute " .

I accept I've spent most of my working life in male mode trying to prove something and possibly trying to bury my femme side , it's now time for me as Teresa so I do what I need to do to make my life work .

The woman I live with presently does twice as much masculine things as I do. She two days ago drilled 26 holes set 26 4x4 posts in and mixed 20 bags of 80# concrete mix to set them. She?s planning to start putting up 6? steel fencing and pulling it around the parameter of the posts. It?s all so her dogs can have a run to be safe and keep them from running the neighborhood. She has bluejean coveralls and men?s work boots on doing it. I might add most of the posts were done with a one man gas auger. I can?t do it myself due to a ruptured disk in lower back. I do most of the cooking, moping. Dishes and so on while she?s working herself to death like most men would. I might add she?s going to be 70 in a few months. Plus I?m dressed 24/7 as a female doing female work. Go figure right lol

Joyce you're not alone.
    Since Covid I've been dressing so much more, nearly full time, and I find I'm disinterested in doing all those male things any more. More and more I'm doing the dishes or the laundry, folding clothes, rearranging the closet, making the shopping list and lunch or dinner. Most of all I love doing these things. The wife commented on all this a few weeks ago and I blurted out, "see, I always knew I'd make a good wife someday". I meant to her, but she didn't quite take it that way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was doing mechanic work today wearing full lingerie under jeans and a tshirt.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Yeah but always remember.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife is far more ?masculine? than I am and does almost all of the DIY around the house. Partly because of my bad eye sight, partly because she?s way better at it than me and partly because I have no inclination for it.
    Rather like CherylT, Im volunteering to do dishes, laundry, cleaning etc. I can?t cook so she still does that. I love doing it and take pride in making things look pretty and gorgeous. In my dreams, wife will say that she?ll get me a PVC maid outfit to do it all in LOL.
    Love Rach

Banned Read only
    Rachel,
    What size are you as I have one I haven't worn for a while ? Long story how I bought it but it was fun . Somewhere in the archives the picture should still be there .

Joyce, you mention "testosterone building." I am not sure if you are serious about maybe taking testosterone to increase the amount or if you are using that as just an expression. I suspect you know that doing masculine things does not increase testosterone. But at our age, testosterone supplementation with shots or pills or whatever, is really pretty risky. So to address this subject in general I offer the following information for you and anyone else.

There is a reason why testosterone in males declines with age and the main reason is so they can live longer. High testosterone puts a great deal of stress on the body because the hormone is a two-sided coin affair. The hormone is like a booster shot - it makes bad male behavior worse but also makes good male behavior better. Artificially raising testosterone in someone in their late 60's or older can produce strokes, heart attacks, and blood clots (that lead to strokes) if the "bad" masculine behavior is boosted by an excess of the hormone. Adding estrogens in post-menopausal women or in older men is also risky because the male body is not quite sure what to do with estrogen and that can cause problems. In women, estrogen naturally declines after menopause and is supposed to do that for the same reason testosterone naturally declines as men age. Thus estrogen supplementation after menopause carries a similar risk. Both can be helpful in certain situations.

In general, estrogens given to males are safer than testosterone boosted with shots or pill supplements. These two molecules have an amazingly similar molecular structure, but the small differences produce a huge difference in the way they act. Estrogen in a male will sometimes make them emotionally more calm and considerate which can help with stress management, but can also have some effect on modification of anatomy and a reduction in male sexual urges as well as cause erectile dysfunction.

It is really best to leave your hormones alone unless they are changed for a really good medical reason. But in males, boosting estrogen may be better than going the other direction.

So, my advice is to be very careful about taking any animal hormone supplementation without the supervision of an endocrinologist. Hormones are chemicals produced in very tiny quantities in the body but pack a huge wallop. Please be careful if you or anyone takes that route. A tiny amount goes a long ways and more is rarely better.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-19-2021 at 08:39 AM. Reason: The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited