Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love the hug!

Love the hug!

OK, so I'm underdressed right now. Just bra and forms. Been doing various things on the computer for ~ 2 hours so far. Mostly I don't notice the bra/boobs after the first 15 minutes or so. But every once in a while it just comes over me that I'm enjoying the embrace of the bra.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I know exactly how you feel. I wear an underwire bra daily and enjoy putting it on in the morning, making minor adjustments, scooping, etc. what a nice way to start each day. Once on, I, too more or less forget I?m wearing it. Then, out of the blue...pink fog? I smile, enjoying the nice feelings. I wear and fill my a cup bras nicely. I wear forms with my others.

I dare to say most all that dress "Love the Hug" also the appearance and bounce from forms.....

I sleep in my bra and forms a lot. The bra really fits me well and doesn't dig in anywhere. If the bra fits, wear it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Ditto to all comments above

Some bras more than others... I have a few bras that after a few hours I want to rip them off and throw them in the trash... even though the look good, they are not comfortable. But I do have my favorite ones that fit me like a glove.... and support the girls amazingly well. Found a new push up bra at Walmart last week that is so much more comfortable than I had expected for such a bargain price.

Hugs are hard to come by these days and we humans seem to have a definite need for hugs. I suspect those of us humans who really miss that are using other things to provide that feel.

I find a bra, with or without forms, does provide a comfort that goes far beyond achieving a consistency between outward expression and inward identity. I never used to wear a bra to bed. Now sometimes it is hard to go to sleep without one and forms help a lot. Not only the hug of the bra is comforting but hugging myself and feeling those forms is extra comforting. If it is what works for you and there is no disapproval from a bed partner then do it. In these times we all need a "blankie" of some kind. (For those not familiar with the term, "blankie" is like the child's security blanket. Adults need those, too.)

I don't sleep in a bra, but between the covid and now being alone I find it's the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    In these times we all need a "blankie" of some kind. (For those not familiar with the term, "blankie" is like the child's security blanket. Adults need those, too.)
    Gretchen, You had me laughing with this one
    Crissy

I know a lot of people here don't understand why to underdressing. For myself I just enjoy having that feeling that I'm wearing something fem. The feeling of the pantyhose against pants and the feeling of a nice comfortable bra hugging your body. The advantages our wifes have is we understand a lot of things, I could totally understand when my wife will spend more money on a certain bra and when she finds the comfortable one, why she would buy it in every colour.

I wear a bra everyday. I love the feeling of wearing one have been wearing one since age 10 now 57 I still enjoy wearing one everyday. My favorite bra is the incredible Demi by VS and the body by Victoria demi

Banned Read only
    Jenna,
    The time I notice this " hug" is when setting out on my walk with my dog walking friends , with the colder mornings I can feel the heat generated by wearing forms , otherwise I agree if the bra is comfortable I'm not really aware of my bust until I catch sight of myself in the mirror .

My favourite hug from an item of clothing is a well fitted pencil skirt with tights worn underneath and of course tucked. Everything below the waist is held just so but my best forms carried in my favourite M&S seamless bra comes a very close second. And as Teresa says, that feeling of warmth you get makes them feel ever more a part of you.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

My favorite hug is from the panty hose on my legs. Everything else seems to grow from there.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenna , My Longline Bra is like an all day Hug, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Saw this as one of those online things circulating around bored stay at homer'ers.

I put on my best going out clothes the other day. They must have missed me so much as they gave me a big long hug
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Those of you wearing breast forms, do you usually glue them on?

I can do that on weekends but just wear a padded push-up most of the time during the week, or a sports bra that very slightly enhances what little I have naturally.

Bra with breast forms gives me the best hug...specially now with the confinement , Lot more privacy too.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I'm glad this post is not about Huggies diapers.

Having bra and forms on is nice when you occasionally look down and see those lovely girls, or going down stairs and feeling the bounce.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Yes, pantyhose, long line bras do work. So does a full slip.

I happen to love shapers and I just got one that goes from just below the bra line to about mid-thigh. That's really a bear hug.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Alexis, I got some latex glue at a costume supply store. I use it when I definitely want to glue the girls on but the glue continues to have some residual stickiness for several additional wearings. Just lay some saran wrap over the sticky side between uses. The residual stick isn't enough to go braless but enough to keep them in place an feel the bounce going down stairs .... thats one of my favorite hugs!

Love the hug! If I'm out, under dressed I sometimes forget I'm wearing a bra but then, I feel the hug and it feels warm.

Not at all what this topic was going to be. I assumed it was about the propensity for women to greet each other with a hug lol. As for bras, no I can’t really say I’m ever happy to wear a bra. It’s a necessary part of the transformation, but not something I enjoy or look forward to.

Maybe this should go in the shopping forum, but lately I’ve become obsessed with the Prima Donna Bras, available from 32-44 C to H cup.

My current favorite is the Divine, which is a sheer seamless lace cup. But they cost from $130 to $155!

https://www.primadonna.com/en-us/lingerie/bras