Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just out of curiosity.....

Banned Read only
    Five masterpieces behind a locked folder on my phone, of thousands and thousands taken over the years. The only thing that I might accomplish by saving all those pics ia being outed through negligence. No. Thank. You.

I’ve got about 50 on the device I’m using now. (iPad) It snatches photos from every device it gets near, cameras, phones, laptops, other iPads, so I have several thousand photos of my grandchildren. But then there's this wallet full of SD cards ... .

I have quite a few from the last three years due to the super low cost of digital photos.

But the photos I most treasure are from the 80s, Polaroid photos at a $1 each so you only took a few. Glad I saved them.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    I've taken a few over the years, but always deleted them, so I have none.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    These many. Hold on, let me count. 1.....2......3.....4.......

Attachment 318602
    Like that! Mine go back just as far. I started going out in Manhattan right around 9:11 actually the weekend after I was out in Manhattan not the part that was closed obviously. I realize how short life could be and nothing was going to stop me. Met some friends new and old and continued to go out in the city almost every weekend for several years after that.

None at this time. As some others have said, I am really worried about them falling into the wrong hands. This might change though.

lol not as many as I have deleted, keeping what I think are the best ones.. possibly 50...?

Banned Read only
    0, i'm too chicken to save some. Although now I regret that I didn't save some when I was really thin, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.
    Be very careful posting photos from your iPhone... they carry lots of meta data about you abd the location they were taken and that data could be read online by others. I prefer to use an older Sony digital camera... that way none of my data is attached.

Some of these phones contain GPS receivers, and sometimes GPS position data is included in the photo information. For those of you who are concerned about not being located or otherwise identified, this could be a serious issue. Anyone can read this information with common photo viewing software and using such programs as Google Earth, Maps and Street View, it is possible to pinpoint the location where the photo was taken. Like your home. Or your place of work. If you are in doubt, look in "properties" in your picture, or use one of the several possible "EXIF viewers" you can find online.
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-17-2021 at 05:10 AM.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Only a couple three hundred images and all from the neck down. These are to document the various outfits, shoes and items I have enjoyed wearing over the years. When dressing time is scarce (often) I simply enjoy a moment or two vicariously via viewing some images. A faint substitute but I'll take it.

150 maybe but im really just trying to enjoy the moment and spend less time taking a million selfies.

Not too many for me. Probably around 100. I don't take many pictures anymore for two reasons, the first being carelessness with pics on my computer is how I got caught. And second, now I find that when I dress up I just like to go to a crossdresser cam chat room and I just like to turn my webcam on, and I always forget to take pictures with it.

I had over 12,000. But, purged most of them recently. Would not want siblings or others to find the thumb drives and see them. I left a thumb drive that had hundreds on, in a library computer, and it was not turned in, so someone got to see them all.

Thanks Karen thats great advise I will be using a camera. It?s funny how often an old picture pops up on my I phone.

Aspiring Member
    None. I have only ever taken one selfie in my life in any mode. I used it on here as a profile pic for a while, but have since deleted all known copies of it.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    "ding" "ding" I think we have a WINNER !! here ................................... Carla Westin!

I think Karren gets an honorable mention award here & a longevity award for photographing prior to digital photos being the norm ( only have a few of those that had to be scanned)

I also never take pictures with my iPhone, but use a basic small digital camera instead. A tripod certainly helps as well when alone. I store all of my photos on memory devices off of my computer to avoid any possible issues. I have stored well over 2000 photos on these devices that have been taken over the last 18 years. It is unfortunate that my original Polaroids taken before the digital days no longer exist.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I like to show off my girls so my videos and pics show just that!

It looks like you ready awarded someone but as it's no mention of a contest at the beginning of the thread so...

In my days of crossdressing, while in the closet, since 2004, whenever I had the opportunity, few hours, at least once a week, for dressing I could take hundred of pics.

I was a professional photographer and I used to keep everything. I never throw away pics, negative or erase files.

I came out to wife five years ago and since then I started dressing every day. It could be 200 pics for each attire, if more than one it could be another 200, etc, so in a day I could do 500 pics.

Around 2 years ago I start living full time and my pics were reduced to a may be 10 a day.

Since my instagram, tumblr and Facebook accounts, I usually do 3 or 4 pics a day just for the purpose of keeping records of my journey as a transexual woman.

I just count in my phone and have 6000 pics of Devi (phone doesn't know Vanessa) when the memory of my phone could be full I would transfer all the pics to my computer where I have a back up hard drive of 1.5 terabytes.

I had had at least 10 phones.

I have to mention, even though I don't erase pics or videos, I did with so many when I started on HRT because there was a huge change, shift in my mind and I don't like so many things I did so I erased so many pics.

To total, it's impossible to count all my pics bit it would easily round 20 or 30 thousands....

After several purges years ago, I still have 1,052 pics. Oh, how I wish I had those early pics to enjoy my progress over the years.

I have 1500-2000 saved now. I've probably taken 10,000 over the years. I set my DSLR on a set a timer that takes 10 photos at a time and can rack up a couple of hundred photos really quickly. I tend to edit my favorites and save them in an 'edit' folder on the sd card or thumbdrive. I NEVER move ANY photos to my laptop or desktop because my grandkids watch youtube on my computers. Many surprises and close calls over the years have taught me to use only dedicated cards for pics.

I've been dressing for about 10-12 years and have never purged more than a couple of clothing items over the years. I have purged photos several times for some reason. In 2020 I finally worked up the courage to show my photo collection to my wife. She was not totally disgusted as far as I could tell, but I did get the impression that she was somewhat overwhelmed. Other than one heavily edited photo as my avatar here on the forum for a while, I've never posted any pics online.
    Last edited by Bea_; 05-03-2021 at 02:15 PM.