Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just out of curiosity.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Just out of curiosity.....

Hey y'all! I'm just wondering..... How many pics of "her", as in you en femme do you have saved? Me, I have a total of 1,396 pictures of Kimberly, from November 9, 2019 up until two days ago. Yeah, I number and date ALL of my Kimberly pics. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Maybe 50, but I don't fully dress, just the neck down, also I don't venture out. Some girls are fully committed, I am just just a hobbyist CD'er!

I have a few hundred starting from 2017. I tend to do photo shoots, choose the best raw shots and then edit them for presentation. That leaves about 60 that I've posted to Flickr or otherwise made "official".

Thousands and thousands, going back to about 1999. A lot of photo shoots and stuff over the years.

um, about a dozen. And those were taken years ago.
    Do Faceapp pitures count? if so, add another 3 or 4.

it's DEFINITELY outside the boundaries of my DADT arrangement to take pictures, and I NEVER have the opportunity any more.
    That's OK. The camera is not a friend to me anyway.

Silver Member
    maybe 2 or 3. one of my licenses has a picture of me in a silk blouse another has a picture that shows a very pretty bra under my white top.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 01-18-2021 at 11:16 PM.

None, It's not about 'The Look' for some of us.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'd guess 15 or 20,000? I've had a few shoots with 1000 pics taken that day!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

at least 400-500, maybe more, although most will never see the light of day LOL.

I have even more on another desktop that sh*t the bed on me, including some pics of me out and some of my earliest pics . I've wanted to take it in for repair or at least to see if they can pull the content on it and put it on an external drive, but I'm not out and I don't want to be outed...am I being paranoid? Probably. Any ideas/suggestions from the hive mind? FWIW, I posted about in the Tech Help Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    None, It's not about 'The Look' for some of us.
    Yes, this is it exactly. (I really don't like being photographed in any "mode".)
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I had a ton of pics on my tablet. Unfortunately, I ran out of space so I deleted them. They were all pretty bad, nothing worth keeping. On the bright side, I get to start over.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I’ve taken about 12. I have them stored on an old iPad I use to browse the forums.

I have never counted them but I have owned 35mm DSL bodies and lenses for decades, now all digital, that I used for doing photos for publications so I do have good glass. I have a nice point and shoot as well but I don't get that many opportunities to dress fully so my photo count could have been higher. Having submitted sports photos to print and online publications for close to twenty years taking hundreds of shots per event I am kind of fussy about what I keep. Lighting, background, focus and bokeh (subject in focus and blurred background typically seen in portraits) and all of those photography terms make sense to me and I incorporate them in my photos. My go-to lens is a Nikkor 85mm f1.8 and it's considered to be a portrait lens. Now if I could just look better en femme I might have something.

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Being a professional photographer for thirty years back in film days it was more to do with quality rather than quantity .

I accept pictures are important but no point in taking 100s if not 1000s to get and handful of good ones , knowing what makes a good one and how to achieve it is more important .

I find I take far less pictures now I'm out full time as everyone can see what I look like , I will admit the photo album my daughter gave me for Xmas is really lovely , the front cover picture of me cuddling my granddaughter is very special .

I probably have 2 or 300.
    I thought that was a lot until this thread started.
    My earliest ones i took with a camera that took film it was that long ago, but i burnt them because i didnt want them found.
    Then progressed to digital but i delete 90 percent of them and just keep the better ones.

I have a terabyte external hard drive and a dedicated Karren notebook with thousands and thousands and thousands of photos dating back at least 20 years. Too many to count.
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-15-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have a terabyte external hard drive and a dedicated Karren notebook with thousands and thousands and thousands of photos dating back at least 20 years. Too many to count.
    About 200 real photos starting when I was 18, this exploded when digital photography became the norm.
    This became an averge of 500 per year. Yep, stored on an external Terabyte drive with another as a backup.

A colour laser printer gives me plenty of photos for my album. Use HP Photosmart and print 6 each side of an A4 sheet of paper.

Still the only way to look at them is on a hard copy. :-)

Just read more and Googled Carla Westin E drive.....

That didn't work either.... :-)
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 01-21-2021 at 07:32 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few hundred, never taken more than a few at any one time. It's like any photographs, hopefully memories of good times.

No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.
    And that's why you don't take photos on your phone. Get a camera. A digital camera. Transfer the photos to your computer and erase them off the camera. For higher security, move them off your computer to a USB "thumb" drive and keep it hidden. You can buy password protected USB drives if you want to go that far.

Now to answer the original question, I've never counted, but probably two or three hundred. I take my photos with a digital camera and self timer. I had a high end video camera that could take still pictures and it had a wireless remote. That was a lot better than the timer I think.

I transfer my photos to my computer and use software to crop and enhance the lighting. I delete the bad photos like where I was looking the other way or blinking. Once the photos are how I like them I transfer them to a USB drive and delete them from the camera and computer.

I use these photos to assess my ability to look female and make improvements when possible. I also have a history of how I have improved over the years.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-16-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    Krisi

Thank you Krisi something tells me that?s some great advice. No phone pictures for me I will set up camera for my dressing adventures.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    I will reiterate what Krisi said..... Get a digital camera that is not connected to any other device, (although they all come with the option to Bluetooth them to a device or connect them to Wifi, but that's ONLY an option, you do not have to do that). That way, you can transfer the pics to your computer, then to a USB flash drive. Now, I have a free software called Free Hide Folder, it is 100% free, you can Google and download it to your computer..... With that software, you can hide the folder(s) that you have your pictures in and password protect them. That software literally hides whatever folders you want and they can't be seen on your computer or whatever media you have the pictures saved to, until you go back into Free Hide Folder, put in the password and tell it to "Unhide" the folders.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

5 thousand plus. Going back 20 years at least. I finally scanned all the old ones.

I would guess a couple hundred. I didn't start taking pics until the digital age. I never kept all that I took but a lot. It's fun to see the slow transformation from my bearded days to learning makeup through several wig iterations. It's good to see yourself as others might but the pictures become a part of us I think ... so hard to delete even the poor quality shots.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Zero. I have no need for them.