Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just out of curiosity.....

Platinum Member
    I took some pictures on a disc camera that had a timer around 1980-ish. I had them developed....film, remember those cameras? Also had a instant print camera about that time. I think that put me in my early 30's. I took them in a neighbors' backyard while they were away. Fortunately, the pictures came out fairly good. I kept them for awhile and then destroyed them after my wife and I had 'The Talk.' No desire anymore, especially after reading the stories of woe posted here when pictures are discovered by wives and family.

May I ask, what are you girls going to do with tens of thousands of pictures?

um, about a dozen. And those were taken years ago.
    Do Faceapp pitures count? if so, add another 3 or 4.

it's DEFINITELY outside the boundaries of my DADT arrangement to take pictures, and I NEVER have the opportunity any more.
    That's OK. The camera is not a friend to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    None, It's not about 'The Look' for some of us.
    Yes, this is it exactly. (I really don't like being photographed in any "mode".)
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I had a ton of pics on my tablet. Unfortunately, I ran out of space so I deleted them. They were all pretty bad, nothing worth keeping. On the bright side, I get to start over.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I’ve taken about 12. I have them stored on an old iPad I use to browse the forums.

I'm guessing but suspect it's less than 50 over the last 15 years.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.
    And that's why you don't take photos on your phone. Get a camera. A digital camera. Transfer the photos to your computer and erase them off the camera. For higher security, move them off your computer to a USB "thumb" drive and keep it hidden. You can buy password protected USB drives if you want to go that far.

Now to answer the original question, I've never counted, but probably two or three hundred. I take my photos with a digital camera and self timer. I had a high end video camera that could take still pictures and it had a wireless remote. That was a lot better than the timer I think.

I transfer my photos to my computer and use software to crop and enhance the lighting. I delete the bad photos like where I was looking the other way or blinking. Once the photos are how I like them I transfer them to a USB drive and delete them from the camera and computer.

I use these photos to assess my ability to look female and make improvements when possible. I also have a history of how I have improved over the years.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-16-2021 at 09:27 AM.
    Krisi

I currently have about 2700 dating back 20 years.
    I take them so I can step back and more objectively critique my appearance. The mirror lies and deludes us into thinking we are more than we are, but I feel pictures tell more truth when we look at them "out of the moment".
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.
    I will reiterate what Krisi said..... Get a digital camera that is not connected to any other device, (although they all come with the option to Bluetooth them to a device or connect them to Wifi, but that's ONLY an option, you do not have to do that). That way, you can transfer the pics to your computer, then to a USB flash drive. Now, I have a free software called Free Hide Folder, it is 100% free, you can Google and download it to your computer..... With that software, you can hide the folder(s) that you have your pictures in and password protect them. That software literally hides whatever folders you want and they can't be seen on your computer or whatever media you have the pictures saved to, until you go back into Free Hide Folder, put in the password and tell it to "Unhide" the folders.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I probably have 2 or 300.
    I thought that was a lot until this thread started.
    My earliest ones i took with a camera that took film it was that long ago, but i burnt them because i didnt want them found.
    Then progressed to digital but i delete 90 percent of them and just keep the better ones.

Thank you Krisi something tells me that?s some great advice. No phone pictures for me I will set up camera for my dressing adventures.

A few dozen, and a handful of videos of performances.

Every session fully en femme is photographed, mostly using a handheld Fuji finepix s5700. It's on it's last legs unfortunately, and won't last much longer. I usually take around 2-300, but being hand held and at some awkward angles, a lot are rubbish and I end up keeping around 50-80 per session. Total pics to date I've kept, 70,174, (70 GB) on an external hard drive.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

My, but aren't we a bunch of narcissistic gurls!!!!!! Maybe 15 to 2o taken over the last 20 years

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Oh that's cool, Margaret..... Sucks about your camera almost going ka-put, though. LOL

If I may make a suggestion..... I have a Nikon Coolpix B500 camera. Now yes, I know when you see the Nikon name, you think it costs a BUTT LOAD of money, like over $1,000, but not the Coolpix B500. I just priced it and I see prices for it ranging from about $150.00, (used) to around $400.00 new. And it's a good, quality camera, it takes really good HD pics..... Just a suggestion if you're in the market for a new camera.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm amazed at some of the numbers quoted. I would reckon on 3 or 4 hundred. A few from the pre digital days and a few dozen a year since. Taking photos it not really part of my crossdressing, but it is nice to have a few memories to look back on now and again.

Aspiring Member
    Six. That is all. I want to know where they are.

One is on this forum in response to a request to show that I really did go to an Oktoberfest wearing a dirndl. The Rose City T-Girls asked for two photos to qualify to join. So I got dolled up and made two photos. One was in the Rose City, Portland, and the other was during a visit to the Cactus City, Phoenix.

The other three photos are from a Glamour Shots photo session so long ago, before digital cameras, that three photos were all I could afford at the time. I keep none of the six photos on my phone or on any computer, other than the two servers I mentioned. The three older photos are locked up and I have the only key.
    Last edited by abby054; 01-18-2021 at 04:16 PM.

I probably have two to three hundred. Looks like I am in good company

Never checked the count before. I got about 2200 going back 15 year (And after looking at some of the old photos, about 20 lbs ago). Thanks goodness for digital cameras.

Not a single one. My ex wife took pics of me dressed up, and used those to blackmail me during the divorce. So, never again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Two or three dozen maybe

Aspiring Member
    I have 185 in a photo vault on my phone.
    Sara

Silver Member
    maybe 2 or 3. one of my licenses has a picture of me in a silk blouse another has a picture that shows a very pretty bra under my white top.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 01-18-2021 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have a terabyte external hard drive and a dedicated Karren notebook with thousands and thousands and thousands of photos dating back at least 20 years. Too many to count.
    About 200 real photos starting when I was 18, this exploded when digital photography became the norm.
    This became an averge of 500 per year. Yep, stored on an external Terabyte drive with another as a backup.

A colour laser printer gives me plenty of photos for my album. Use HP Photosmart and print 6 each side of an A4 sheet of paper.

Still the only way to look at them is on a hard copy. :-)

Just read more and Googled Carla Westin E drive.....

That didn't work either.... :-)
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 01-21-2021 at 07:32 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few hundred, never taken more than a few at any one time. It's like any photographs, hopefully memories of good times.