Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just out of curiosity.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Just out of curiosity.....

Hey y'all! I'm just wondering..... How many pics of "her", as in you en femme do you have saved? Me, I have a total of 1,396 pictures of Kimberly, from November 9, 2019 up until two days ago. Yeah, I number and date ALL of my Kimberly pics. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Maybe 50, but I don't fully dress, just the neck down, also I don't venture out. Some girls are fully committed, I am just just a hobbyist CD'er!

I have a few hundred starting from 2017. I tend to do photo shoots, choose the best raw shots and then edit them for presentation. That leaves about 60 that I've posted to Flickr or otherwise made "official".

Thousands and thousands, going back to about 1999. A lot of photo shoots and stuff over the years.

None, It's not about 'The Look' for some of us.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'd guess 15 or 20,000? I've had a few shoots with 1000 pics taken that day!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have never counted them but I have owned 35mm DSL bodies and lenses for decades, now all digital, that I used for doing photos for publications so I do have good glass. I have a nice point and shoot as well but I don't get that many opportunities to dress fully so my photo count could have been higher. Having submitted sports photos to print and online publications for close to twenty years taking hundreds of shots per event I am kind of fussy about what I keep. Lighting, background, focus and bokeh (subject in focus and blurred background typically seen in portraits) and all of those photography terms make sense to me and I incorporate them in my photos. My go-to lens is a Nikkor 85mm f1.8 and it's considered to be a portrait lens. Now if I could just look better en femme I might have something.

at least 400-500, maybe more, although most will never see the light of day LOL.

I have even more on another desktop that sh*t the bed on me, including some pics of me out and some of my earliest pics . I've wanted to take it in for repair or at least to see if they can pull the content on it and put it on an external drive, but I'm not out and I don't want to be outed...am I being paranoid? Probably. Any ideas/suggestions from the hive mind? FWIW, I posted about in the Tech Help Forum

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    These many. Hold on, let me count. 1.....2......3.....4.......

c folder.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Being a professional photographer for thirty years back in film days it was more to do with quality rather than quantity .

I accept pictures are important but no point in taking 100s if not 1000s to get and handful of good ones , knowing what makes a good one and how to achieve it is more important .

I find I take far less pictures now I'm out full time as everyone can see what I look like , I will admit the photo album my daughter gave me for Xmas is really lovely , the front cover picture of me cuddling my granddaughter is very special .

I have a terabyte external hard drive and a dedicated Karren notebook with thousands and thousands and thousands of photos dating back at least 20 years. Too many to count.
    Last edited by Karren H; 01-15-2021 at 03:50 PM.

No pictures for me but Im dying to take some with my iPhone. I worry that the pictures will somehow be transferred or show up on another device. I need to educate myself I would love to look back on my dressing sessions and share some on this forum.

5 thousand plus. Going back 20 years at least. I finally scanned all the old ones.

I would guess a couple hundred. I didn't start taking pics until the digital age. I never kept all that I took but a lot. It's fun to see the slow transformation from my bearded days to learning makeup through several wig iterations. It's good to see yourself as others might but the pictures become a part of us I think ... so hard to delete even the poor quality shots.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Zero. I have no need for them.

None, prior to going digital. Now I have between 700 and 1000. That's after the big purge I did in '13 when I ditched the clothes, shoes, and deleted the photos. Since then I keep them stored, even the really bad ones (to help me keep real). So, sadly, I have no good pics of my first dress I bought. I keep them for reference of what worked, what didn't work, where I started and where I am now. Sometimes I need a reminder that this is real, not just something I imagined.

Banned Read only
    Never counted but it's a lot.

I like to take pictures of myself out and about and post them on my Facebook to inspire my CD/TG friends to get out there.

Just 1digital. Maybe there's an old paper photograph in a box somewhere.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    My Flip Phone is full of them
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

None. Typically I look at the ones I have taken a day or two later and I hate how I look and delete them.

Zero, and zero risk of showing up in web searches or hacks

I have many gigabytes of pic in my computer and a burned DVD from few year ago and it is password protected. So no one can easily see what inside the disc.
    Just a warning to all the users who store the pic in their phone. One mishap you can send your pic out to all your contacts.
    Last edited by xam; 01-15-2021 at 10:22 PM.

Just did properties on my external drive... 29,188 Files, 495 Folders... probably a few that weren't photos but that's about 1,400 photos per year for 20 years.... Glad I didn't have to pay to have them developed!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

About 50 actually printed, a few on slides, and probably 2,000 digital shots.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U win, Carla! According to my external hard drive, where I keep duplicate copies? I only have about 400 GB of pics!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!