Thread: I am just a crazy rockchick

I am just a crazy rockchick

Most of us have been searching for a long time to find out who they really are and what they really feel. It?s is great and supportive to read on this forum, that so many of us have found a way to give the desire of wearing womans clothing, a place in their life. For a long time I thought that I was just a MIAD or MIS (Man in a dress or man in a skirt). But that appeared not to be true, I can now really enjoy the complete transformation. In recent years I was able to combine my crossdressing with my other great passion music. I made music-clips on youtube where I filmed myself with the aid of a green screen as a complete band. There are lots of clips on youtube and I even have some fans around the world.
    This week I have written a song about this. It is called Crazy rockchick, because that is how I feel nowadays. No miad, no mis, I feel like a rockchick. You can watch the song with the link. For all my sisters, from a crazy rockchick, Fiona de Wilde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpIY...ature=youtu.be

Lyrics Crazy rockchick

She is a mean old queen
    Rocking the house
    with a Gibson les Paul
    killing them all

A babyboomer
    Kicking the bassdrum
    A braveheart junk
    A crossdress punk

She is a crazy crazy crazy rockchick
    Rocking this town
    Rocking this town

A barracuda
    in a miniskirt
    Watch out boy
    cause you?ll get hurt

High heel passion
    Decadent fashion
    Four beat rhythm
    Kicking the dirt

Rocking this town
    Rocking this town

Bridge
    Driving like hell on the A-eleven
    Tumbling the dice but I got number seven
    Girl you are a lazy rockchick
    But you can play like hell

Great job. I will take a look at some of the other songs as well.

I am kind of partial to SG?s but I like the sound of a Les Paul. I liked the tapping, the leads used pentatonic scales in the key of A from what I could tell just watching what positions you were using. I liked it. Do you use a DAW or some kind of stand alone recorder to track? The green screen and scenery was cool and you were looking good as a whole band with backup singers. Two thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    Great job. I will take a look at some of the other songs as well.

I am kind of partial to SG?s but I like the sound of a Les Paul. I liked the tapping, the leads used pentatonic scales in the key of A from what I could tell just watching what positions you were using. I liked it. Do you use a DAW or some kind of stand alone recorder to track? The green screen and scenery was cool and you were looking good as a whole band with backup singers. Two thumbs up!

Thank you and what good observations!! It is indeed the pentatonic scale in A. I am recording on the harddisk of my PC with a programme that is called magix music maker. I only use the drumsamples (because I cannot play the drums) but the rest I play myself. I love the sound of my Les Paul but on most clips I play on my Ibanez. I like the use of the whambar on the Ibanez. Love, Fiona

Banned Read only
    The video is remarkable and the song is great.

I went to your channel, subscribed and watched a few more videos. I love what you are doing and all the outfits you use in the videos. I will message privately about our shared interest in songwriting and recording when time permits. I have written and recorded some crossdressing songs that you might be interested in hearing. I could never get the lead tapping or move my fingers fast so my lead work is more of an ambient dreamy style.

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    I went to your channel, subscribed and watched a few more videos. I love what you are doing and all the outfits you use in the videos. I will message privately about our shared interest in songwriting and recording when time permits. I have written and recorded some crossdressing songs that you might be interested in hearing. I could never get the lead tapping or move my fingers fast so my lead work is more of an ambient dreamy style.
    Nice, I am very interested. You can reach with a personal message, I like to hear your songs, Fiona

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you Monica!