Thread: Crossdressing topics

Crossdressing topics

For those of you that are participating in Raychel's zoom calls or those of you that would like to join in. ( you can be on camera or not)
    See the post in the lounge for info and times. ( not posting info in this post because only members can see the lounge section making it safer)

This post is to ask for some crossdressing topics you would like to chat about.

So any ideas you would like to discuss ( crossdressing wise ) please add them here and Raychel will check them out.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Raychel; 01-18-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Aspiring Member
    Check Susan Miller?s blog entries. She has been doing Wednesday evening Zoom calls for several months. She has blogged every one of these meetings. Lately, the girls have been taking a different topic each week and discussing it. Worthwhile topics they are. https://susanmiller64.wordpress.com/

Some of the topics I am thinking for this week are

1) At what age did you start Crossdressing or decide you were transgendered
    2) How do you feel about the Drag Queen Performances
    3) Do you think they help or hurt the image of crossdressers?
    4) Have you ever been to a performance
    5) If you could change one thing about yourself What would it be and why?
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hey Raychel,

1) I think like most of us, I played around with underwear in early teens and I got caught by my gran who (given her age/culture) punished me for many weeks but even though I stopped, I guess it was still at the back of my mind. Through life, thoughts have come and gone but I decided to start properly exploring fem beginning of this year at age 41.

2) I was thinking about this just today! Watching Ru Paul etc, I?m really not sure. I mean I can?t deny some of the skills on display but I struggle to not get wound up at the seemingly unnecessary bitchiness and fighting. Yes, I realise it?s a competition but it still seems over the top. Some of the outfits are good, but lots of them are just too out there for me although I probably don?t have a great sense of fashion even though I know what I like to wear

3) I think they hurt the whole image of crossdressing is normal and OK and to be accepted by the masses. Probably do wonders for CDers in the drag world though!

4) I went to a drag show many years ago. It was local so the level of talent was not ?off the chart? lets just say but was an experience. Music was great!

5) I wish I had longer legs and looked way better in a skirt than I do!

Love Rach

Banned Read only
    Raychel, I think that's good subjects for next week.

RachelH, save it for the Zoom!

Another meeting on Wednesday this week,
    Hopefully we will touch on some of these subjects and get to meet some new members
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Question: If you could, would you be a shape-shifter? And do you hope that becomes possible some day asap?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"