Thread: A small step

A small step

HI all,
    I took another step today.
    I am currently writing this wearing a lovely silk and lace black bra with a little strappy top, matching panties and a leather skirt a few inches above my knee. I?ve borrowed (apologies in advance) some heels, although they?re ankle boots while I wait for some strappy open toe heels. These have a chunkier heel and are easier to learn to walk in.
    What can I say? OMG, I feel very sexy, aroused and, most of all, happy. Added a dash of perfume and I smell delicious! I?m actually beginning to tear up with emotion as this is my first time dressed in (mostly) my own clothes and for more than just a few stolen minutes. I don?t want to take it off, I love it!
    I won?t ever forget today.
    Love Rach

Oh those early experiences, they stay with you forever. Soak up the moment.

So hopefully your wardrobe will grow and time spent enfemme will become more frequent.

You do realise however that this is a genie that won't want to go back into it's bottle. No looking back now.

Sounds wonderful I am very pleased for you.

Hi Rach,

Glad to hear you are getting your own clothes.

You may want to start off with wedges at first. I've been wearing strappy wedges around the house all the time.

https://medium.com/@lizdemeo/why-i-h...s-eb8ddc0908d0
    Why I Hate Heels, But Love Wedges

Marion

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachel , Dressing is a very special thing for us,

Welcome to our forum, When you are here You are home,
    What ever questions you have there is a 98.875 % chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Welcome Rach now you are hook no turning back now! Enjoy dear!

I feel really loved and welcome by all you girls on here. I really appreciate being able to come somewhere and be myself without judgement. Oh stop it, I?m tearing up again!
    You?re all so right and being dressed is so intoxicating and addictive. I am going to be very sad later when I have to put those other clothes back on.
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement. Marion - interesting article and something I?ll look to try for sure. Probably a tall order to expect to master those 5 inch heels without practice.
    Will go into more details in the beauty forum when I?m allowed but have ordered moisturiser and lip scrub to continue the feminine journey.
    Love Rach

Rach, What a wonderful day you are having, I love it and am very happy for you. You definitely have come to the right place to hang out and enjoy things with like minded girls
    Marion, Really good article
    Crissy

I could not agree more with the article Marion posted. I recently got a pair of 3 inch heels. OMG, it is a whole new skill just to walk across the room with those things on. And the muscle pain at first will really wake you up. But it is a skill women need to have even if they wear the heels so rarely they have to excavate them out of a pile of dust bunnies. I suspect wedges will pretty much wipe out the high heel industry which, as I understand it, is struggling as fewer and fewer women buy them, except for perhaps that one pair that is universal black.

As for your feelings Rachel, you even made me tear up with happiness for you. The arousal will likely decline in time, but the joy will persist. Your mind is sensing an outward expression that is quite consistent with your inner configuration. The feelings you are having and the joy you feel is very much a validation of the importance of there being a high degree of consistency between what you feel inside and what needs to be projected outside regarding who you are as a person. That image is vital to our well being, even if it clashes with general expectations of the society. Gender goes light years beyond the simplicity of your sexual identity which is really quite superficial. Gender is where the mind meets the reality of living.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe u will remember today, Rachell, and maybe not!

I certainly don't remember my early CD days! I didn't even begin to think about dressing until my 50's. But, since that day I've dressed 1,000's of times in the most sexy, exciting, and bizarre outfits!
    And, been out to countless T events around the country, meeting 100's or more dressers of every ilk.

Yet, I'm still just a "closet" CD! While I still get a thrill from seeing myself dressed to the 9's in a mirror, my days of being aroused just throwing on a few fem items r long gone!

You've got a world of possibilities in front of u, girlfriend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lol, fond memories of when everything was exciting and fun, before “Eh, not worth the makeup to run to the store” “OMG get me out of this corset, I can’t breath!” And “Do you think I could get away with sneakers instead of heels?” Lol

I cant wait to see whats round the corner in my journey.
    My mind is racing with ideas for new outfits, nail colours and makeup. Just in the last couple of days I have warmed more to the idea of painting my toe nails too. Im always thinking how to be girly and fem.
    Im loving these early stages and although I have no doubt that over time things may change a little, Im definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts.
    I can't wait to get dressed tomorrow and still think of that day when I can be fully dolled up with gorgeous make up, luscious lips and beautiful painted nails. Until then, I'll dress whenever I can and savour every moment.
    Love Rach

I would encourage you to enjoy yourself, with moderation. As I understand it, your spouse is not on board with this at all. Taking too much of a plunge, especially with open effects (i.e. nail polish) could bring on an unhappy confrontation. Take small steps, and enjoy.

I felt the same in my early days of dressing later in the sixties the petticoats and full skirts with piping for rock and roll, square dancing dresses as well.

These days it is more for a casual appearance and looking like others.

Another.... Sigh! :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.