Thread: Dressing, dog masks and having a laugh

Dressing, dog masks and having a laugh

So there was me and my GF the other day in this HUGE supermarket, nice paisley just below the knee skirt, black high neck jumper and a nice necklace, plus the obligatory mask, except this one was of a big dog's nose with a big pink tongue hanging down. The lass at the till greeted me and then noticed my mask instead of replying hello I said "woof,woof". Well that did it she collapsed in fits of giggles, and then when I moved along to pay I said "kisses free" making the motions of a dog licking!!!!. The lass at the next checkout heard all of the laughing looked round saw what we were all laughing about and joined in!!
    It made my day!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

We all need to laugh more often. Great idea for a mask.

Well done

This made me smile. Thank you.

Platinum Member
    See, you anti-maskers, you can have fun wearing one! There are plenty of designs to have fun with and make fashion statements.

It made my day reading it. Great to make folks laugh especially now in these time....... who was that masked man lol
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

It was another memorable moment for me, and my GF joined in with the laughter as well

Oh how nice...nothing like a little humor to brighten your day.
    My wife has a mask with a closed zipper across a smiley face mouth.
    The running joke as a husband, when she wears it is, it doesn't work, it's broke.
    "As she still chatters away while wearing it"...everyone gets a kick out of it when they see it and I mention it doesn't work.
    They get it right away.....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Reality Check
    My wife seems to have a "thing" for these masks. She has bought dozens of them. Me, as a guy, would be happy with a pack of the plain blue ones.
    Krisi

I think masks have brought a lot of more awkward faces out as they can successfully hide behind one.

More freedom for some. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a truck driver and always wear my mask, sometimes plain other times... I always wear a mask and I always have fun with it. I'm a tease and flirt, I'll get these ladies complaining about wearing their masks saying they don't work, etc... I just look at them and say be glad they do work, the last time I wasn't wearing one I had to check myself out. Everyone in the store was screaming as they ran from the store in horror.

I dont like the plain ones but my dog's nose is my favourite, i don't get the same response with my "Joker" mask