Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has it ever hit you ...

The first time I put on a wig I thought I looked like my cousin which kinda freaked me out.

Look very much like my sister.

Many years ago, I convinced my wife to help me apply makeup and a wig. When I looked int the mirror, I looked a lot like one of my sisters (not attractive). This scared my wife and I. I think that’s why I don’t bother trying to use makeup today, I just don’t find it appealing. I do enjoy the look and feel of women’s cloths on me from the neck down.

I once sent my brother a pic of me dressed on Halloween and he replied that I looked just like mom.

Platinum Member
    Hi Geena , It is always great to see a lovely natural feminine figure in the Mirror,

>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!