Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You will look good in this

What a great life
    In my case she was very friendly and always smiling. I'm at a point it doesn?t bother me to tell them that I crossdress and I love women?s cloths makeup.

I used to get comments from some cashiers.

I'm sure that she will like that

Yes, I'm sure that she will.

Not many men will by something for their wives.

I actually like shopping for her.

I hope this fits her.

Oh, I'm pretty sure it will. I just tried it on.

I enjoy trying to respond in a way to keep them guessing,even if they already know. An in none of those cases did I lie. If the SA thinks "she" is my wife, but I know that "she" is really Steffi, it doesn't hurt anyone.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

In stead of buying for my wife, I tell them I am buying it for my twin sister we are almost exactly the same. I can even show them a photo taken at a studio of us together.
    In the photo my sister is not even wearing a wig.

What a great life
    The older SA knows what's going on. If you tell them Its for you they can help with the right choice for you. Believe me after the first time it gets a lot easier and fun.

Silver Member
    Over many years of CDing and buying women's clothes I've had some "interesting" checkouts. In one discount store the 2 clerks were checking me out and all I was buying were two Natori bras, same, but different colors. One of the clerks asked me if they were for me. I said yes and they were in shock. One said this would match your eyes. I laughed as she held it up.

Another time I was buying a bra and the clerk asked to help me. I told her sure and what I was looking for. When she found it I asked to try it on. She started laughing and refused to believe I was serious. I've made friends with many cashiers and clerks. Today it is much morel acceptable than back in the 50/60s I'm very glad! Even back then many of the clerks were aware and welcomed the business.

I've bought women's clothes all over the world. There is nothing like having a seamstress adjust your dress or suit while you are wearing them and your new heels