Thread: Nice things people say

Nice things people say

Here's just a few examples of some nice things that people have said to me in shops since the New Year

"Nice boots where did you get them?"

"Did you have a good Christmas?"

"Have you done any good walks recently?"

"I was driving up your road the other day and I said to my husband, one of my customers lives along here"

"Don't forget to have look upstairs as there's some stuff that I know you'll like on special offer up there."

"I was hoping to see you today because..."

"Are they are present or a treat for you?"

And many more. Life is just normal and people just treat me as normal. Just how I always wanted it to be.

I bet you were just beaming with a big smile on your face.

Yes there are still many positive things to talk about so thanks for giving us a few. My guess is one reason you get so many good comments is you are a positive person yourself , it usually works that way
    Crissy

As I was walking through a large mall wearing a cute dress and heels definitely not blending a women maybe 30 years old walked directly at me and said I Love Your Dress as she walked by with a huge smile on her face. I was shocked but it made my day. Great positive post Suranne.

"OMG! You're nails look amazing!" Is what a cashier at an Ulta said to me as I was in drab. My nails were long, well manicured with clear polish. Her comment was so empowering!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!