The 7 ages of crossdressing for the more mature crossdresser

1. Too young to know.
Fascination with mom?s or sisters under garments. If you?re of a certain age it?s stockings with a seam, Playtex 18 hour girdles and industrial strength bras.

2. Old enough to know it?s something not to tell your dad.
Still the same as 1 but now things ?stir? when trying things on.

3. Into work, off to college.
Now you might have the money to buy things. Older members will not have the benefit of the internet so shopping was restricted to ?Buying it as a Christmas present? and as most still lived at home with mom?s who scoured your bedroom for dirty socks to wash, finding a place to hide things was a challenge. The chances you knew of any other CD?ers was rare. Hormones coming under control.

4. Grown up stuff; Marriage and children.
If you kept it a secret then you were now tempted by wardrobes and drawers full of nice things. Size differences could prove problematic. Hiding your stash still an issue. If you came clean at the start then you had someone to share it with but still thinking it was just you. In the closet, you now needed to be doubly careful having inquisitive rug rats about the house. Out to the wife, doubly doubly careful as ?The kids can?t know!?

5. Mid-life
To the kids you?re just a Taxi service and you never know when they?ll come home until they go off to uni. Your wardrobe has grown and your choice of clothes is getting better. Those out and empty nester's now have a level of freedom back. The internet has arrived and you might be considering going out as you now know others are out there. After dark drives tempt you. By now you?ve realised it?s not going away.

6. Retirement beckons.
So if you?re still in the closet, you have the time but not the opportunity. Out to your SO; by now you?re either living the dream or spending most of your time looking after grandchildren.

7. The mind is willing, it?s the hips and the knees that aren?t.
Those killer heels haven?t seen the light of day for a good while. You?re dressing like that nice old lady who lived a few doors down who sadly passed away some years ago. Some will be looking back at all those pictures of them out on the town enfemme. Others will be thinking, ?I wish I?d listened to Helen when she said you don?t want to get to the end and start thinking, I wish I?d?..?.