Thread: Chat Rooms?

Question Chat Rooms?

Does anyone have any good tg or cd chatrooms they would recommend?

I know of a few that vary depending on the kind of chat you are interested in: urnotalone.com; tgguide.com; and tgirlchat.com. These are in roughly descending order of their explicit sexual content. In other words, at urnotalone, you are very likely to get hit on by guys and other t-girls. At tgirlchat on the other hand, the discussions are more benign and friendly. Tgguide falls somewhere in the middle. I have, however, had good non-sexual chats in all three rooms. I also know about a London based chatroom, rxxx.com, which is kind of a kick because it lets you see how cd'ing is viewed across the Atlantic.

If anybody else has any chatrooms they would recommend, I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Does anyone have any good tg or cd chatrooms they would recommend?

I know of a few that vary depending on the kind of chat you are interested in: urnotalone.com; tgguide.com; and tgirlchat.com. These are in roughly descending order of their explicit sexual content. In other words, at urnotalone, you are very likely to get hit on by guys and other t-girls. At tgirlchat on the other hand, the discussions are more benign and friendly. Tgguide falls somewhere in the middle. I have, however, had good non-sexual chats in all three rooms. I also know about a London based chatroom, rxxx.com, which is kind of a kick because it lets you see how cd'ing is viewed across the Atlantic.

If anybody else has any chatrooms they would recommend, I would be interested.
    It would be a great addition to this site.
    Lara xx

I agree

I agree chat rooms would be gr8 to have here, I do know a couple cd chat sites but I don't know if I can say on here, (don't know if its allowed)
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]