I left my cell phone laying on the kitchen counter when I got home tonight. I had logged into Crossdressers.com on my phone and forget to sign out and close the browser. When my wife got home my phone rang and she picked it up to see who called and she saw this forum. I have never told her about it, but she knows I look up crossdressing stuff on the internet because I will mention something I read. Anyway, she asked me what it was and I simply told her it was a crossdressing forum I am on. She just said, "Oh, I read your post about the boobs you bought. When are you going to wear them?" And that was the end of it. No comment, no anger. It was like it was no big deal and then she asked me to help with dinner.

She knew I was going to buy a breastplate as we share an Amazon account and a couple months ago she saw them in the "cart" and asked me about them then. I just told her I was going to buy them and again there was really no reaction. I could have been buying a jar of peanut butter for the reaction I got.

It almost seems weird from where we were a few short years ago. I thought the marriage was over. Today she just shrugs it off and goes on with the day. She might make some comment, like tonight I am wearing my leopard bodycon dress, pads and my huge 38M bra and forms. She poked them and said I don't like the boobies, I like you better without, then gave me a big hug and kiss and went to bed.