Thread: Interesting interaction with my wife!

Interesting interaction with my wife!

I left my cell phone laying on the kitchen counter when I got home tonight. I had logged into Crossdressers.com on my phone and forget to sign out and close the browser. When my wife got home my phone rang and she picked it up to see who called and she saw this forum. I have never told her about it, but she knows I look up crossdressing stuff on the internet because I will mention something I read. Anyway, she asked me what it was and I simply told her it was a crossdressing forum I am on. She just said, "Oh, I read your post about the boobs you bought. When are you going to wear them?" And that was the end of it. No comment, no anger. It was like it was no big deal and then she asked me to help with dinner.

She knew I was going to buy a breastplate as we share an Amazon account and a couple months ago she saw them in the "cart" and asked me about them then. I just told her I was going to buy them and again there was really no reaction. I could have been buying a jar of peanut butter for the reaction I got.

It almost seems weird from where we were a few short years ago. I thought the marriage was over. Today she just shrugs it off and goes on with the day. She might make some comment, like tonight I am wearing my leopard bodycon dress, pads and my huge 38M bra and forms. She poked them and said I don't like the boobies, I like you better without, then gave me a big hug and kiss and went to bed.

its all about level of acceptance, my wife now know my limits and desires, after many years, starting with acceptance at first to I hate it, to DADT, to I dont care anymore do what you want, but she does now know how far I will go, first I dont want to change sex, second I dont want to do it all the time, and dont do it on my own doorstep in front of the neighbours so no embarrasment for her to explain anything. So I can buy clothes without hiding them etc, but there has been a change since covid, since I cant go to our remote holiday home to dress, I am allowed to dress at home now in front of her with full makeup etc.but I dont go out, like I do when at the holiday home. Now just like your wife she doesnt cause a fuss or bat an eyelid or give snidy comments, Because we now have an understanding of limits and my level of how far I will go. but still keep your guard up and any hint of unacetaptance, bring it up in a conversation quicky and talk about what is causing her discomfort and come to some agreement about it.

It is a slow process, but the golden rule is never push too hard.

Over the years I found curiosity got the better of my other half.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Maybe if you had normal sized "boobies" she would accept them better. Something not bigger than hers.
    Krisi

I agree with Krisi. Keep in mind that mimicry can be taken as a complement. I am pretty sure size is not of great concern to her, but get some forms that, when blended with whatever natural boobs you have produce something about the same size or a bit smaller. She may be much more agreeable with those. Find out what cup size her bras have and go for that. Read the label on her bra.

Krisi might be on to something. They might be some fun but 38M is way up there. I would be happy to get to wear my 38DD forms.
    Kind of interesting though about your wife. If it were me, I would wonder if she had been reading all my posts just to check up on what I was up to, but if your marriage is strong enough and she has no worries, then you are living the dream. I can only imagine.

Sandi

She rarely says anything about my "normal" sized boobs, my 40DDD's. I am certain the big ones are just way over the top and she just thinks they are ridiculous. Her comments about my boobs are never hurtful, more playful if anything. She will grab them and shake them, poke her fingers into them, make some comment and laugh. She is tiny, 100 pounds and only a B cup. She never compares hers to mine.

I believe she has just accepted all of it and crossdressing has become normal as I dress most every day.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It sounds as though she's very matter of fact about your booby fetish. And trust me, the thrill of being endowed with 38M boobies is firmly in the fetish category.
    But, you say she's accepted your proclivity. Have you dressed around her within proportion to attempt as ultimate passing as possible? With her demure size you
    probably tower over her and that alone throws real passing out the window. I find her acceptance to be a fabulous opportunity for you to try some different outfits.
    How would she feel about having a sexy maid around the house?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I have a few "normal" dresses, something a women might wear to a conservative party or even church. I also have a couple outfits the are best called a man in a dress, black a line skirt with a white blouse. She likes it when I wear them. I have a few tight, short bodycon dresses I wear too, dresses that you might never see in public unless you live in the city and there are rave parties. She gives me some good natured crap about these. I have asked her about a sexy french maid outfit and she wasn't fired up about it.

Pretty much she likes normal conservative fashion and like like over the top, trashy fashion!
    Last edited by Pumped; 01-21-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Platinum Member
    I had a similar reaction from my wife when she found I had failed to close out the browser when I walked away from the computer. She was out shopping. I was on the computer while she was out. When she got home we were interacting and just plain forgot to get back to the computer. I had to run an errand. She came behind me and noticed this site open. She closed it out. She told me she had found it open and said I should be more careful less someone other than her found it open. Nothing irate or disappointed. On occasion she has found a garment (panty or bra) I had failed to pack away. All she did was to mention she found it out, folded it and put it on top of the dryer which is behind a set of louver doors in a bathroom. Again, no big deal. When she was clearing our all her nightgowns which (unfortunately) did not fit her anymore, she tossed them on the bed. She told me if there was anything I wanted I should take it. I was dumbfounded. I did end up taking one I had bought for her back in 1971. (Talk about vintage)

When we had "The Talk" back circa 1983 she was ready to head out the door and think about divorce. Now, it seems she could not care less, although in no way does she want to engage in it. Strictly a DADT. I guess it is better than having a wife who is trying to ferret out anything remotely related to cross dressing and goes into a tirade if she does.

I bought some large (DD for her band size) breast forms and bra for my ex-wife. We used to go out and she enjoyed the extra attention. Loved the look myself and couldn’t wait to get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    She poked them and said I don't like the boobies, I like you better without, then gave me a big hug and kiss and went to bed.
    Pumped, maybe this remark was not that casual and expressed a level of discomfort and sadness. I would probably ask her why she said that and how she really feels about it. She's giving you a huge slack and making sure she is okay about these things would return the favor.

Stephanie, from what you describe your wife seems much cooler about it than I thought. At any rate this DADT seems of a cool kind. I am not there with my wife. We can discuss the subject freely (I don't think you can with your wife) but on the other hand the dressing and anything that reminds it to her really grosses her out. After a session, I thoroughly inspect the premises and myself to make sure that all traces have disappeared, as she's in discomfort enough already with just the idea of me doing it.

Diane, we have talked about it. There is nothing to try to figure out. She likes me without the boobs, but understands and loves me anyway.

You girls that are trying to psychoanalyze this need to idle down! My wife and I talk, a lot! My original post was just to point out her acceptance and nothing more. Sure, she would rather I didn't dress, but she understands that for some reason it is part of me. She sees I get in a funk and dressing keeps me sane. Even this morning we had a quick talk. I thanked her for putting up with me, she walked over and gave me a hug and said she loves me, a whole bunch.
    Last edited by Pumped; 01-21-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Wonderful!

Happy being Stevie Stevie Allyn's Avatar
    Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your wife. So pleased for you.

I came out to my wife 7 years ago and initially she was accepting and really into things. It gradually slipped into a DADT which is where we are still at.
    About 2 years ago she found out I was on this site and was very unhappy with me and accused me of lying, the lie of omission. I had not told her about this site or the other one I had been on as I knew she would not care for it. It has been a long road back but I think I am finally ok again. Still DADT but she knows what I do and is ok.
    Crissy

Crissy, that does concern me that she might get tired of it all, but hopefully with communication we will survive.

Pumped maybe we are reading too much in your wife's reaction (what alarmed me was her change of tone compared to the usual reactions you used to describe in previous posts), we did not witness it and have to imagine the scene you describe. I'm sure you know that all of us here are doing it with the best intentions and because we care about you both. Take care.

Diane, when she give me a hard time about my large boobs she is smiling, and often in a playful mood. It is tough to pass all that along in a short post.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pumped , That was a very interesting story, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Maybe if you had normal sized "boobies" she would accept them better. Something not bigger than hers.
    Krisi,

You beat me to it, my thoughts exactly.

Pumped,

It's possible it makes her feel like you'd prefer her to be larger in the chest and she doesn't live up to your ideal.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Nice interaction! I've mentioned being on the forum before to my wife and she wasn't thrilled but didn't really say much. It hasn't come up again. I guess it might be time to casually mention it again just to make sure that there's no appearance of my hiding something. I know she'd prefer I wasn't on here.

It took several years for me to get to the point of buying and wearing a bra. I don't wear forms and so don't have any selection other than bralettes and sports bras. The bras i've bought all come with pads and I typically take them out because that seems to be a sticking point for an otherwise accepting relationship. I get the feeling that the bras themselves are an issue for her and I get the "I don't understand why you'd want to wear a bra" statement pretty much every time. Nothing nasty, but definitely enough to keep on the radar. I've got A or AA cup man-boobs and a couple of the sports bras I've bought have padding that gives me a solid B cup profile. I don't hate the profile but it's not worth having an issue where otherwise there is none. And, she gives fairly consistent attention to the natural and avoids even looking at me if I have padding. None of this is a complaint, just a description of where our natural equilibrium has settled. She's a keeper.