Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 years on CD.com - a retrospective

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Such an inspiring array of responses! crossdressers.com resonates with so many. And, heck, it's been around longer than Facebook :-0

Great to hear from so many of the honored site veterans. So many years in the fold, so many comments. Incredible!

Shout out to my Texas Bestie Sandy Clifton, co-instigator of so many of my adventures and story teller beyond compare. Looking forward to our 2021 reboot even though you're too young to be near the front of the vaccine queue.

Shout out to my Canada Bestie Leslie Lanford, such a consistent voice of reason here and fluid writer nonperil. I have made it my top 2021 objective that we share afternoon tea in a fancy hotel. Maybe even with out spouses, whatcha think?

Shout out to my Buckeye Bestie Meghan Fournoit, a constant stream of insight. It's been way too long but, gentle reminder, it's your turn to come see me. Although word on the street is that vaccines are very hard to come by in your neck of the woods.

Hugs, Michelle

👏 Congratulations on "10 years" -- WOW, that is great! Since I am sure you have the topics for the "threads of 2021"(and maybe beyond) all lined out, I look forward to seeing many more posts!!!

Terri

PS. I miss seeing you.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Michelle, Congratulations on making it ten years and all your various milestones. You made me looking I will have been on the site 10 years this coming December.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm close to hitting that mark also. Congrads to all, be well and be safe.

Big hugs Kara
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.