Thread: Enjoying leggings and flats at home

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Enjoying leggings and flats at home

I retired last August and have been enjoying it very much. I live alone, my daughters are grown and my dear wife passed away from cancer last year. So I have free reign to dress however I like at home. I have several dresses and skirts, but I especially enjoy being able to just lounge and work around the house in leggings and flats. They are just very comfortable to wear and hassle free. I pretty much wear them everyday unless someone is coming to the house, and when it?s colder, I just put on pants over the top if I need to go out.
    What are your favorite got clothes for just hanging out at home?
    Attached Images Attached Images