Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pink fog scale

I have some pink scales but I always wander around in a mist. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am in a full level 10 alert... with no chance in sight to go all out and really enjoy. Although I wear all women's clothing everyday it's not the same without the full package.. wouldn't say DADT but wife is working from home and kids are around (they wouldn't care anyway) but wife has never said I can't but she likes my man side (even in my collection of hot pink stuff like bodysuit,yoga pants, spandex,leggings etc) and has never said I am welcome to dress up around her... someday I need to get up the courage and talk more to her about it

What a great life
    No better time then the present but you know her better than me.

Like a I had a Pink fog storm roll through last year we?ll call it Pink Fog Zebra since it was the last of the year. I am now experiencing the stirring of Pink Fog Alpha it is currently at a 2 but the potential for it to grow is high.

I think this should be like my amplifier.
    I always set it to 11.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I'm at a 7 right now, but a few days and even hours ago I was at a 10.

I started drafting a letter to my workplace about socially transitioning late at night, whilst I nearly joined a social meeting with female colleagues whilst dressed earlier today.

I've settled at the moment, which is probably just because my wife is due home any minute.

Banned Read only
    I have been known to hit 15, run out and do risky, dumb things. The older I get, the more risk averse, too. Most of the time I'm between 7 and 10. When it surpasses 10, I usually take a break from this forum, Reddit and other portals. It's easy to get lost in the escapist fantasy part of this lifestyle.