Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pink fog scale

Aspiring Member

pink fog scale

I think we need a scale for the pink fog smiler to hurricanes. I think it should be the diva scale. Diva level zero- no immediate need to dress to Diva level 10= I have to be dressed and get out of the house. Right now I am at DL7 with no chance of dressing until Monday .
    Sara

What if our fog level is a 10+ but we live in a strict DADT that only allows us to reach 0? If circumstances were favorable my ranking would be much higher. If I make demands and my wife packs up and leaves do I get extra pink fog points? Just joking but I cannot attach smiles on my phone posts. I would be a zero.

I?m at Diva Level 6 and like Sara, no chance of dressing until Monday.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , Now days I am probably A DL 1.5 to a DL2, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I love it! I'm glad you threw in the word "need." Yep, in DADT it is all planned out. It's going to happen. It's coming. Get ready for the big event. A hurricane is going to hit and last two days. It's going to be a slow churning event. I'm ready. I have assembled the necessary things to survive; a white bra and panty set, a white lacy full slip, sheer black thigh high stockings; three inch black heels, a black and white floral print dress, a grey shoulder length wig and purse with makeup. I am definitely ready. Let it come. I'm ready. What? It suddenly veers off track. It's going to miss. The wife canceled her plans to see her sister for two days. You never really know with those hurricanes.

Hi,
    My rating [ at the moment] 0 Now why this should be i dont know. Is it because i can dress as & when [ tolerant wife ] or is it because of old age ? All i know i havent dressed for two weeks at least & the 'urge, pink fog, curse, is non starter.
    Liz

DL 10 I live alone and as soon as i get home from work (Painter) i get showered and dress. I am doing my nails now while in pink shorts and a cami top with sandals on... The pink fog has been quite heavy for sometime even under additional stress lately....
    Last edited by Lisa516; 01-22-2021 at 06:13 PM.
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ok, ok, settled down, Sara! First off, DIVA Scale doesn't work. U need a Trans Scale and CD Scale. Because you mixed apples and oranges!

The need to dress is one thing. The need to go OUT dressed is another!

I'm a 10 on the CD Scale. (Need to dress).
    And, a 3 on the Trans Scale! (Need to go out dressed).
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just like my guitar amplifier, my Pink Fog volume is usually at 11.....even when I can't be femme....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

whew I am not sure which scale to use the original suggested or docs scale. Ok I am using docs scale.........need to dress right now is 2 need to go out dressed is the same 2. This could change any minute.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I've been working it down to a zero, but keep moving back up to three and rising.

Love it! DL 10 like ALL the time just now! Thankfully I have lots of free time and an understanding wife. New pink heels arriving on Tuesday and it?s honestly all I?ve thought about all day 🤣.

I feel like my scale has been climbing steadily all day. Woke up at 6 or so and just had cute panties and yoga pants around the house. But now all I can think of is having my thigh highs and mini skirt on later.

I’m at cd level 10 all the time. Now wearing a denim skort, beaded see thru top over camisole, ddd breast forms and light brown wig. I feel great!
    Need to go out? Yeah. 9 or 10 but the COVID-19 is keeping me home. Soon, soon ... .

What a great life
    I am around a 7 gusting to a 8.5 sense April when I retired wife committed the other day, You are getting in to this and I replied yes I am. Love it

Here for a visit
    Do you find when your Diva score is high but no opportunity to dress you spend more time on here?

What a great life
    Yes I spend a lot time here very smart gurls here. As for dressing I can dress anytime I please she cool with it.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Fun thread. I woke up at maybe level 2 hopefully I can do better by lunch.

i'm probably a diva level 4 all dressed but no makeup and no where to go. lol
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I find that to be true in my case. I take comfort in reading the exploits of others and hoping that I can do the same some day.

Im currently at a 7 and its rising every day!

Even though I dress daily with a supportive wife, I still feel the PF when I first get up in the morning. After I slip on my panties and bra, the PF slightly ebbs away. By the time I?m dressed, added a touch of makeup and a flit of perfume, it?s gone. Usually, I?m usually set for the day, but occasionally I feel the urge to change or add something. I think it?s the PF, so I guess I?m a 0-4. I have absolutely no problem with this and actually enjoy it. My wife smiles and rolls her eyes.

My PF is usually low since I live alone, sleep in breast forms , panties and nighties, dress upon waking - have coffee etc. I don't get all dolled up in make up too much anymore - have to do that more.

The lipglossometer is sitting at a 5 right now, but the weekend's brewing a hell of a storm!

Quote Originally Posted by Alana Westenra View Post
    The lipglossometer is sitting at a 5 right now, but the weekend's brewing a hell of a storm!
    Haha I love the lipglossometer!

I'm sitting at a 6 right now and it's only been 48 hours since being dolled up last. Just received some new outfits in the mail that I'm just DYING to slip into. So maybe it's more like an 8!