Thread: Oops, Wrong Way

Oops, Wrong Way

Heading towards the M restroom at Costco. A man coming out said ?Oops, wrong way?. So I turned around and went into the W. I had on my mask, scarf, knit hat, and my new longish hair. Made my day. Earlier, I got a ?Ma?am, do you know about our kitchen design special? at Home Depot. I feel so happy.

that is neat story , that is the only good thing with the covid crap a mask helps us pass better

Its always nice to get mam'ed.

I do some of our shopping as Andrea.
    I like getting mam'ed.

I forget sometime and head for the men room.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 02-07-2021 at 06:52 AM.

Paula, Very nice.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It's gotten to the point that when in male mode I have to double check the sign on the restroom and make sure I'm in the right place.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Wearing a mask, a slight build and androgynous clothing does put you on the other side.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is awesome. I am always aware of my surroundings though. Still too new and nervous.

Reality Check
    It has to be hard on sales people and servers, not knowing whether to say "ma'am" or "sir".
    Krisi

I never have a problem with which door to use. I have developed the habit to sit all the time, even when in male mode in the men's room. And when I come out I wash hands and check the face and hair.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula , That could've interesting , Good thing you changed direction, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It has to be hard on sales people and servers, not knowing whether to say "ma'am" or "sir".
    In the UK, in my experience, we rarely refer to someone as ma'am or sir, but I have experienced this often when in the USA. Don't know if this is relevant or not, but just an observation of mine.

So what were you thinking? ...someone was in the pink fog! *giggle*
    I suppose you were just so comfortable with yourself, you were running on automatic mode.
    That's why I like wearing heels or hard sole shoes...hearing that clicking on the tile affirms my femme side.
    Not to smart to wear hard soles in the cold so I understand...maybe a clothing or cosmetics store is more in order....
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I have to admit I like the "ma'am" or "Miss" title when I get it!😁.. at local big grocery chain (Wegmans) I lifted a big pack of TP out from under cart and lady at register said "wow, nice grip..." lol I always thumb a hole in plastic and just giggled and said "thumb hole..." she laughed and said cool idea!!

I wasn’t wearing any makeup or jewelry. Had on UnderAmour leggings. Coat, hat, and scarf are women’s but not noticeably so. With my hair longer and hanging out the back of the hat, I thought I did marginally pass. When I headed to the restrooms, I considered going to the women’s, but thought “no, not quite there.” But, apparently that was the way to go.
    Last night, I had on the same things except a winter headband instead of a hat. The headband makes my hair look more feminine. I went inside to order takeout food and gave my name as Paula. They called me that with no odd looks or anything. Another wonderful event.