Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ring Door Bell

Ring Door Bell

My neighbor put on a ring door bell. He showed me on his phone. It looks straight at my house. When my was away would dress and sometimes take the dog the front at night. Now I can't he will see me on his phone. Sometimes I would walk down the street with dog. I think there are more houses with security cameras because of some break ins. So I guess I won't be going out anymore with the dog.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

It's sad but true. I'm a victim also, I have the ring and security cameras also because of house and vehicle thefts. I only look at the door bell when it rings and the camera I don't view unless I need to see something. I guess I have better things to do then look at camaras. It's sad that there really is no more privacy.

Why is his door bell looking at your house?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Glenda,

I would not worry too much about the doorbell phones. Like Maria says, I really only look at it when something is close enough to trigger a push notification like a package being delivered at the front door. That being said, I have 8 security cams around my house on a dedicated NVR and nothing passes by that I do not know about. So if you are worried about cams, look for the ones attached to the buildings as they are more capable.

Sandi

I am the geek around my neighbors and have wired cameras, but one neighbor has a son who keeps by the window to smoke pot and might spy me going to the garage in a skirt in heels, so I have a grab and go bag.
    As far as walking the pooch, is the back door out to the alley a option for your girly dog walking?
    There might be a market for a circuit scrambler button you could push and for 20 seconds, every camera in a 1000 ft radius scrambles!
    Gosh, someone could make a fortune and put all the camera companies out of business!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , SMILE, You are on Candid Camera ! >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Dress up like a female FEDEX driver..... to blend in! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Glenda,
    I 'm with April on this one , why is his camera pointing at your door ? I wonder if he knows all about Glenda and he's trying to catch you out . , does it really matter what he thinks . The point is wear something appropriate if you are going to be seen .

I'm so glad I'm past all this now , I still walk everyday with other dog walkers as Teresa , some don't know me in male mode and the ones that do have possibly forgotten what I look like in male mode .

The Ring (or other similar doorbells) can certainly be a catch for you, but it can also be a tool. We have one at home and it has been the heads up on a couple occasions that gave me the warning that the visitor in the yard wasn't just a delivery but was a family member and cued me into enough time to de-femme and not have it end up being an awkward moment. Good and bad here!

For those asking, I would assume the doors are directly opposite.

This means the ring doorbell camera is looking at Glenda's door, as it cant do anything else.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yes they are everywhere, the same with security cameras.

Oh and if there is a break in there. They could end up checking everyone's door bell, so it could be someone else in the neighborhood looking at pictures of you.

I know a little about this stuff, I'm a service tech and see these things all day long,and a close friend has one.

If you leave your house, it is very likely that you will be caught on video.

I have a ring doorbell and can confirm that it will pick up any person who enters the 'motion zone' which can adjusted in size.

I also have a ring camera out the back garden and went out to quickly put something in the bin under the cover of darkness while dressed in one of my maid outfits. Forgot about the camera until I was out there. Had to quickly delete the footage. Very easy to be caught out!

Banned Read only
    Every new gadget represents a further erosion of privacy but, as a society, we signaled long ago that we're cool with that. Regardless, it's safe to assume that the minute you step outside of your home, someone is going to notice. Camera or not. Privacy is dead beyond the confines of our home, and it has been for quite a while now. Act accordingly.

We had a couple neighborhood “watch ladies.” They’re potentially worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Dress up like a female FEDEX driver..... to blend in! lol
    Around Boston,Amazon Prime trucks are everywhere ! Doesn't seem like a driving test was given !
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Banned Read only
    If you have a pulse and are willing to put in long hours, you're hired by Amazon. Period.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-24-2021 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

If it's anything like the Ring I have and you are across the street he won't be able to tell it's you unless he knows your wife's schedule.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My son installs security systems for a living. I don?t have one of his security systems but he gave me some decals for the front door and Windows. When potential burglars see the decal hopefully they?re fooled into thinking I have an active security system. Aside from that I live in a rural area and have three trained killer house cats that would distract intruders with their purring.

I think the most interesting thing in this thread is the neighbor who sits with the window open. I wish I had more neighbors like that as it?s something I have been fond of since 1969. All in moderation of course but it?s very useful for Netflix and songwriting sessions.

Well for all you know, every neighbour on your block already own these vile devices and have been eating popcorn and watching you for a while! Just dress in your finest and give your neighbours and the Amazon workers/police who are allowed to tap into the feed something nice to look at.

The one neighbor I dreaded catching me could not have been nicer!
    Last edited by char GG; 01-24-2021 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Platinum Member
    My neighbor directly across the street has a Ring doorbell. Our driveways are directly across from each other. She installed it because her next door neighbor is a low level drug seller who has customers dropping in during the night. She has every car on her hard drive now. It's not that the camera "looks" directly at our house. It's just the field of vision. I asked her about the scope of its activation. She told me the camera "sees" half way up my driveway. The door I use to exit en femme is fifty feet from the curb. There is a 32' wide street and then the length of her driveway. My house sits about six feet above the street so the field of vision for her camera would not record anyone getting into my car. I am the only driver of the one car in our family. She knows my wife does not drive due to a vision impairment. If she were to see a female image en femme enter the car, she knows it is not my wife. I know her camera would be activated once I roll down into the street. That means I would have to drive north so the driver's image would be away from the camera. I guess everyone is going to be recorded on any walk through a neighborhood, and, definitely entering a commercial space. Yes, smile, and look your best.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have a Ring doorbell as does everyone else in the neighborhood. They really only get good resolution for about fifty feet. I know that I never check mine visually when the audible alarm goes off because by the time you do, the person is usually gone. Unless they actually push the button.
    Ring records only to a cloud service and I don't believe it's worth the money.
    On occasion when visiting neighbors, I've seen the camera views that they are getting. For the most part, it would be a fluke for someone to actually be reviewing video (something that most people hardly ever do) and catch Carla out for a stroll. My neighbour across the street put in cameras to monitor the landscapers when they went on their missions (vacations) but, I doubt they bother to look when they are home.

Or they might have a whole collection of Carla and her outfits. And I've worn some interesting things out to get the newspaper. I personally don't care as I'm having more fun than most people can even figure out.

get paper p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would imagine that a ring camera on your own home could be a real problem in a closeted or DADT setting.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My neighbors must see a LOT of Sherry's activities and weird things during photos shoots. What they think is none of my business!

If they r ever bold enuff to ask what the heck is going on, or about some weird thing they've seen, they can ask me. No one has yet!

A lot of them could have seen this!
    1P1330150 (4) (640x626).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sherry Poppins?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!