Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ring Door Bell

I live across the street from them. They where showing me the deer in front yard. BTW She works for TSA and He's a undercover police officer. The cameras are for the cars they drive for work. Very Hi Def.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

As others have said, the activation range can be set. The problem is if you set them for a distance beyond your property boundaries you're going to get all sorts of strange activations and quickly tire of the interruptions.

I have friends who have these door bells. I've been round to see them, rung the bell, waited while they came to the door and while I stand outside and we chat (covid) after a minute or so their mobile rings which is the indication there's someone at the door. Well who's going to hang around for 3-4 minutes on the chance someone will remotely answer you?

Human nature being what it is, once the novelty has worn off a lot of folks won't bother looking at stored images unless there's a real need to.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Sherry wins this THREAD!

I don't know, Carla in the French maid outfit, thigh highs and heels getting the newspaper is pretty good too!

Just be glad I am not your neighbor : )

Looks like I caught someone here going out dressed up - street view. Oh that's me catching my Uber ride to a local club last summer.

Sandi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reality Check
    If you walk in and out of your house dressed as a woman, don't worry about the doorbells or cameras. You never know when people are looking out their windows or doors and it's not a matter of "if" you will be seen, it's a matter of "when" you will be seen. It's going to happen. The cameras increase the chance and they leave a permanent record, but if you're walking out of your house dressed as a woman, you will be seen sooner or later.

Consider the consequences before you step out the door.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Amen, Krisi!

'Aint technology wonderful, cameras are so high definition and cheap these days.

Glenda, you will just have to learn to live with it, learn to ignore them, learn the threats and get along with life.

They tell me nothing is constant but change. :-)

LGBTIQ is becoming more acceptable these days and hopefully tolerance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Add to the mix most images are stored on cloud drives with limited capacity so stuff gets overwritten after a period of time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Reality Check
    Hopefully, most of us are unrecognizable as our male selves once we get all dolled up so video cameras shouldn't be a problem once we are away from our homes and usual hangouts. The trick of course, is to get out of the house and out of the neighborhood (and don't go to places where they know you as a male). And don't drive a unique vehicle that your friends would recognize.

If you keep your car in a garage, you might be able to get away with just driving out of the garage and driving away but you might want to wait and put the wig on later.

I can't do that so I underdress and change away from home in a parking lot somewhere. It's a PITA, but you have to do what's necessary. Of course I change back before I come back home.
    Krisi

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I used to feel like that. Now I just own it. Wear what I want. Once I told my family and friends about Jennifer, all was good. And I lost none of them.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Angela and Krisi. Cameras are ubiquitous. Either own it or avoid places where, if there may be a camera, it would to be trouble. Me? I do not go out dressed near home. I own it when far enough away.

The same is true for low tech. If there is a window or a space visible to the public, it is possible someone will watch. Again, either own it or avoid it. I do not go dressed where I am not fine with being seen.

Why wouldn't it point at your door if you're right across the street from each other. Also, these cameras have extremely wife angle lenses so any figure across the street would be quite small and most people don't have the software to blow up these images or do they care too.
    Lacyfem

Yep. This started about 5 years ago. Every house in my neighborhood is festooned with cameras. And you can bet there are at least 2-3 nosy neighbors that review the nights footage. Just take a look at "Nextdoor" or similar FB pages, and you will see dozens, if not hundreds of people in you local neighborhood who seemingly have nothing better to do than to watch/complain about what other people are doing. x100 with people sitting home post-COVID.

This combination means that the moment you open your door you are probably on 4k color video (with night enhancement).

I understand the whole "just own it" point of view, but many aren't ready or don't want the hassle that comes with it. Not to mention there are tons of people who just love to post that stuff on YT.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If you keep your car in a garage, you might be able to get away with just driving out of the garage and driving away but you might want to wait and put the wig on later.

I can't do that so I underdress and change away from home in a parking lot somewhere. It's a PITA, but you have to do what's necessary. Of course I change back before I come back home.
    Yes to garage, that's what I usually do when my wife is gone. But, it's a clear violation of two DADT boundary rules: dressing at home and leaving the neighborhood dressed.

Yes to parking lots. It's not a violation of any boundary rules. I have several parking lots or garages where I sometimes change, but I wish my wife would understand that it's more dangerous for me. I park in remote places and I might have "stranger danger." Also, the police me stop by and catch me partially nude. That's probably an arrestable offense, especially if the officer want to have a little fun.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

As long as you have the naughty bits covered you can change clothes anywhere you like! cops might still question you, but really nothing they can do.

As for being an arrestable offence. I remember and article where some pervert was driving around nude and would get girls to come up to his car. He got arrested for obscene exposure, but got let go because he was so fat his tummy covered his junk!

Silver Member
    Neighbors know me. Since I don't wear dresses much I'm not worried. Especially since I do dress as a woman. except very rare occasions. Got my car worked on today wearing a black sweater over black bra, jeans and booties. Talked to several people without any strange looks. I don't wear makeup anymore nor do women in my age group.

I?m fairly certain every house in our neighborhood has cameras. Years ago my neighbor caught me out back having a cigarette after I?d told everyone I quit. Glad I wasn?t dressed then lol