What a day!

My day began with the usual makeup routine and such. This was where my nerves almost got the best of me, but my wife was right there to pick me up and set me on my feet!

Our first stop was the bookstore, where we made a couple purchases. I honestly felt completely natural and comfortable from the start. Once we were out of the house, it didn't seem like a thing at all! No one batted an eye, and the biggest challenge was actually paying. But, the clerk didn't seem to notice/care (and for the record I really only slightly altered my voice, just enough to take the base out of it).

Then it was off to the mall, for a bunch more shopping! Again, completely at ease! I was definitely "clocked" once that I know of, got an extra long stare from a dude in passing. But no one made a fuss. I had a wonderful time at a wig store, the owner was extremely helpful and didn't treat me at all different from the women who came in before us.

Overall, I count this day as a huge milestone and a rousing success! Couldn't be happier!