My wife and I got dressed last night. I surprised her with my new breastplate. She looked surprised and with a big smile, "You bought it!" I was a bit surprised because she saw it in my Amazon cart, so I asked, "why so surprised?" She said she I new I was thinking about buying one, but I had not said anything. I just told her I wasn't going to say anything until I was satisfied with it. We had a nice evening, watched a movie and cuddled on the couch. As much loving crap that she gives me about my boobs she fell asleep cuddled up against me using one of my boobs as a pillow.

This morning we lay in bed talking about the day and she started asking questions about my dressing and how far am I going with it. I assured her it is a inside the house thing as I would make one ugly woman. She asked about my desire to order a wig and get "made up" and if I would feel the need to venture out then if I looked good. I told her no as I really don't see the need to go out, too much risk, too much possibility of hassle, work, friends, general public. I just don't feel the need to take that chance.

She asked me if I ever thought of transitioning. I really don't feel at this point in my life that it is a possibility, plus the transition just adds other complications, so I don't feel it settles anything, I would be trading one circumstance for an other. I told her if I were 15-20 years old and knew what I know now perhaps I would have then, but it is hard to say. We talked a bunch more but no reason to post it all. Just know that at the end she hugged me and told me how much she loves me and could not imagine being without me, so we are in a very good place. We went on to have a more intimate cuddle, wink, wink, nudge nudge, and got on with our day.

I think I will keep her!