Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Woman costume

Wonder Woman costume

Is it just me or do any of you other girls out there love dressing up in a Wonder Woman costume? Any good stories?

Wonderful outfit - but too revealing for me to wear

Banned Read only
    I have never really like dressing up in costumes. I have been basically wearing a male costume everyday for over 50 years.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course! That's what Halloween's all about for CD's, Caitlyn. If you're not hampered by a disapproving spouse, that is!

These r pics from a few years ago. Rite after the Gal Gigot version came out!

P1220441 (1209x1280).jpg

P1220486 (3) (1101x1280).jpg

I have many photos with other costumed folks from this large public event. Many women in particular wanted pics with me as Wonder Woman! It was a great day for me!
    P1300925 (640x596).jpg
    Mods, I have permission to post this!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 12-31-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would love to dress up as wonder woman, however, I don't have the body.

I bought one of the fancier outfits, but the corset doesn't fit. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    I would love to dress up as wonder woman, however, I don't have the body.
    You answered for many of us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

It was a pair of my sister’s Wonder Woman underoos back in the early 80s that started it all for me.

Haven’t been brave enough to go for the real deal.

I did dress in a Wonder Woman for Halloween a few years ago. I met up with a large group of CD/TG friends at a Marriott hotel. It turned out that there were three girls who dressed as WW, but we each had different costumes. One was the style that doc Sherry showed pics of. mine was the "traditional" red, white and blue costume, and the third was kind of a mix of the two.

There were lots of pics on the meetup group, but I think they're gone.

I did tell about the adventure that I had buying the costume on another thread. I'll try to find it and post the link.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...t=#post4490763 #46
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 12-31-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Ide be more inclined to her Office attire. now thats sexy

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

If I was to dress up in a Wonder Woman costume it would be wonder in the sense that people would be wondering when she put on all that weight.

Reality Check
    Dressing as Wonder Woman is a nice fantasy, but that outfit is meant to show off all the feminine features that a woman has and a man does not. For most of us, that would be a pretty bad look and discouraging to see.
    Krisi

I just remember! I also did a WW shoot back in the day. The classic Lynda Carter look. But remember, these pics r 8 years old. And, I never went out wearing it!

IMG_3609 (321x461).jpg
    IMG_3612 (410x459).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Docrobbysherry, you might find my comments about a 1960 comic book under the "when did you first" post interesting. It's about a story in a 1960 Superboy comic book where Superbody is turned into a girl. You look great in your costumes and I would imagine that we may have collected some of the same comic books as kids. At least that would be my assumption from your choice in costumes that you are a big fan of the comics of the 50's and 60's.

Nice thread and pictures. I have never attempted costumes, but I really loved how Linda Carter looked back in the day. Gorgeous.

Sandi

I’ve seen a few very sexy Crossplay Wonderwomen. Awfully challenging costume for the rest of us mortals, m or f.

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    Docrobbysherry, you might find my comments about a 1960 comic book under the "when did you first" post interesting. It's about a story in a 1960 Superboy comic book where Superbody is turned into a girl. You look great in your costumes and I would imagine that we may have collected some of the same comic books as kids. At least that would be my assumption from your choice in costumes that you are a big fan of the comics of the 50's and 60's.
    Quite the contrary, Star. As kids, we weren't allowed any comic books except insipid Disney characters. I wasn't aware of WW, Super Man, etc. until they appeared on TV or in movies!

By 1960 I had long ago switched from comic books to dating real girls!

What piqued my interest in Wonder Woman was Linda's incredible figure on TV and Gal's incredibly powerful look in her movies!
    I only began doing female characters 8 years ago. I think WW was my first!?

Yeah, you pretty much need real boobs to pull off a good WW costume.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Quite the contrary, Star. As kids, we weren't allowed any comic books except insipid Disney characters. I wasn't aware of WW, Super Man, etc. until they appeared on TV or in movies!
    I hope that you found my story about the comic book story interesting in spite of not having been exposed to them as a child. When I found it online I saved the synopsis of the story and a jpeg image of the cover. I guess it must have really made an impression on me.

I can't really fit into a Wonder woman costume. Is there a Wonder Fat Old Lady Costume?
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I just remember! I also did a WW shoot back in the day. The classic Lynda Carter look.
    That looks like the WW costume that I wore on Halloween.

I wear a size 12/14 dress, so I thought I looked pretty sexy as WW. The costume that I bought was too small for me. I really needed an XL, but the largest one that I could find at the Halloween store was an L. I was able to get into it, but without my forms. I had a friend zip up the back, and then I slipped my forms in place under the costume. So, even though I wasn't wearing a corset, I was pretty tightly laced, if you catch my meaning.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-15-2021 at 10:12 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Never really liked Wonder Woman.... or her costume. Would always rather dress up like "The Average Woman".... which was Wonder.... ful... er....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This was a really fun costume, I wore it about 3 years ago when my wife and I went to Vegas for Halloween. Hopefully we?ll get to go back this year.
    71EA2B63-C67A-4919-B48E-7C9EB5D6D2E7.jpg

Lynda Carter was always my idol.
    I would have given anything to be her at that time and grace her costume as she did.
    Now it's just a fond memory.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have gone out to 2 Comic Conventions, DragCon in NYC and even went shopping around Halloween once! I always loved Lynda Carter's version of the costume, but prefer the eagle/WW symbol of the corset, so I had it made for me. The costume was made by VivaWW who you can find on Etsy and the cape was made by Alisa's Customs also an Etsy find. The best think is always the reaction from people, they absolutely love it. I posed with people that range from a construction worker on the street in New York, to a woman who was training a guide dog at comic con. On my way home from NY Comic Con on the railroad, I answered so many questions I almost missed my stop :-)

ww01.jpg