Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ever turn yourself on?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Of course! That's half the fun of the game. Of course I do other things too----experiment, take photos, unwind and relax. ----And FINALLY "relieving" my "tension" which "kills" and ends the session.

OMG yes And I absolutely agree with you Marina, and like you said once the tension is released then usually so is the turn on and so ends the self lust lol.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

why yes- its part of the magic and enjoyment for me - i probably wouldn't CD if it wasn't pleasurable. but then again, im only an occasional discreet CD and am fine being and appearing as male most of the time. I have probably thousands of high quality pics - I make it into an artform as well. and yes many, not all, of those are erotic in nature and really for my own pleasure.

All part of the wonderful experience of crossdressing even if you do it in secret

Yes I always get turned on when I am in my very special clothes. It can happen when I put on some nice satin frilly panties an a bra. I am several decades old now but the wonderful experiences never stop

For many of us the situations vary, but we all know that we find them pleasing and exciting as well as fulfilling. For Sarah there is always this element when I transform myself to the girl of my dreams. Whether I am simply spending femme time at home, out with friends or alone, or out on dates or at parties, inevitably, whether by accident, intent or part of a passionate romantic experience, it is part of the pleasure of dressing and living my female dream.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Yes, I certainly do. Especially looking at the pictures from the makeover I had recently, all made up, with nice hair and cleavage!

Unfortunately though, looking at her, I know I'd be too shy to talk to her, as she's way out of my league!

Dressing like a sissy

jennspadeCD

I do the exact same thing. Dressing up short skirt, make up, wig, heels...it's definitely a turn on.
    Last edited by Di; 08-04-2021 at 04:48 AM. Reason: No need to quote , or an excuse to put your picture/ read the rules

To be honest, that is the only reason im doing it. But to each is own 🤭🤭

ha!!!! every time I dress!!!!!

I am in the yes group , looking down at my legs in stockings and high heels will start me right up. Dressing has been and will continue to be a form of foreplay for me . I have looked in the mirror and said I would do that girl! It has mostly been about sex or leading to sex for me most of my life.

Since an early age, just putting on panties was a huge turn - on. Has never changed. Hope it lasts.

It's very arousing to dress up. Pulling on the panties and pantyhose does it for me and keeps it that way. When I was younger (teens) starting out you could proverbially bend steel around it. I remember the times I had house sitting for 2 aunts and that one...event. I wish i could relive that.

I?m the same, back in my teens til today. Big difference is today we have breast forms and prosthetics available instead of some water balloons! I now transform more than dress up!
    Last edited by char GG; 08-16-2021 at 08:46 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly before yours.

All of this is a big sexual turn on for me...and keeps me coming back for more! Glad to see others feel the same.

For sure! Got to have a girls day today and I?m loving my new bigger self!! So today was a good day!

No. I am still just an unattractive man in women's clothes. I just like the clothing. For me (closeted) it's not a thrill anymore. Once it was but not because of how I looked... probably more because it was " taboo or wrong". Now I fully dress, alone, because I want to.

I get turned on fondling women's cloths in a dept store

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry for the spelling.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    But of course---it's almost the point of the exercise

Absolutely, it's a huge turn on for me and makes it worth dressing. I love looking at myself dressed, but not so much in male mode.

I'm feel sexy...I'm aroused when my wife is close to meet and we are dressed.

It is good to know I'm not alone in this regard. Just the other day, I was reviewing some Geena photos and video and I got distinctly 'turned on.' Something about it made Geena look especially feminine. It took a while to clear my head from that.

After reading all of these responses I'm not sure where I am anymore in regards to this... Certainly when I was younger it was very much a turn on all on its own, now not really... I can put on what I am wanting to wear and feel sexy/pretty, but its pretty much left at that.. The idea of me being a fully featured/transitioned woman does make me happy though, so I do wonder if I'm more in the trans camp than anything else.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Another part of the theory that supposedly applies to AGPs is the idea of erotic target location error (ETLE). Basically, this says that the AGP is attracted to himself as a woman and becomes his own girlfriend. That's kind of what this thread is about.
    Not aroused by dressing at all now. The first time I got aroused may have been the first time I wore pantyhose. I've heard it said that a natural response to sexual relief is for the brain to imprint that stimulus as something that's good. This is so we imprint on our mate and hopefully stick around for more. This etle thing you discuss could be related. It may not be an error it may just be the way our brains work. For whatever reason we turn our self on and then imprint that and then "wash rinse repeat" so to say and that reinforces the imprint to that good stimulus. If it's the female form we are attracted to it would make sense that we could be attracted to our self (if we find ourself attractive - no judgement. Lol) once that imprint is made it tends to stick around. This logical Theory it's something I've considered all along because it kind of makes sense. Now I might have a cool technical acronym for it. Thanks for that!

Absolutely I turn myself on. I suppose it is autogynephilia. I don't know.

When I dress, I try to turn myself into the woman my guy self would want to ravage. So naturally, when I succeed, I turn myself on.