Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ever turn yourself on?

The answer to that question for me is absolutely as I've dressed since I was 10. It doesn't happen all the time but when I dress I always take photos as I love seeing how I look as a woman both in my lingerie and fully dressed. I want to see how well I can pass as well as improve on my looks as I love to dress somewhat sexy without being ****ty. As I love to dress and satisfy my love of that inside feeling of being a woman I do love when men find me attractive. So sometimes when I go over my images I find myself erotically attractive as I think I may be looking at myself then as a man looking at a hopefully attractive woman. And what man doesn't look at an attractive woman and find them sexy and exciting regardless of age.
    Lacyfem

No but if I catch a glimpse of my slip under my dress I get a warm feeling. Back in the fifties and sixties if I got a sighting of slip or petticoat that was my trigger to dress.

Banned Read only
    I do get turned on when I dress but it bothers me because I can't hide the bulge. I do fantasize about a lot of things.

Sure when i wear my pvc or latex maid uniform bit otherwise no.

Aspiring Member
    Not as much as I used to. It is still thrilling

When I was much younger it was very common for me to become excited by my dressing and also by looking at the photos I would take during the sessions when I had time.
    I feel it is very natural because of the "forbidden" nature of what I was doing as well as the overt sexual nature of the clothing I chose to wear during that period.
    Later I found that I become "turned on" not by the clothing or my appearance so much as the wonderful feeling that comes over me. That feeling of femininity and sensuality growing in me excites me, but in a way that is different from the sexual excitement of my youth. There are times when I just feel it emotionally, not physically and those are the best of all.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Having never had a SO or wife, and starved for female beauty and touch, at 66yo now, I have dressed up in dresses and lingerie, and skirt outfits, to resemble the female attractiveness i have been denied all my life, and i do get turned on, to be honest, but i do not dress much anymore, as age, and health and other issues are beckoning. Mere surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    I used to believe I was your average garden variety crossdresser but after reading these responses, I?d now have to say no definitely not. I have previously posted about being a fetish dresser, I think it was a docrobbysherry post; ?Where are my fetish dressers at? or something like that.

I am a very sexual person (happily married!) and definitely get turned on every.. single..time.. I dress. I believe I have some non TS form of AGP (if that exists) since I love to see and get turned on by myself dressed up. As I?ve posted before, when I go out to dinner or clubbing to dance with my wife, I prefer venues with mirrors so I can occasionally catch a glimpse of myself in said mirror. It must be some deep seated validation at some level I imagine. I have absolutely no intentions of transitioning, it just feels like I?m a creative artist that trying to take a male body and transform that male image into that of a sexy woman.

Also with my wife?s full support, I will also admit to taking a lot of lingerie photo/video shoots that absolutely turn me on. So my answer to the OP?s question is a definite Yas Queen! Maybe it?s my non Anglo Spanish/Italian ethnicity or maybe it was my liberal Uni experience but I have never been a conservative person. Again, these previous responses make me feel that I may be in the minority but I will wave the fetish flag proudly!
    Lux I would have to totally agree with you. I'm very sexual as well, happily married, and get turned on every time I dress. This was true when I was first starting to dress during puberty around age 11 and continues now that I'm in my 50s. Like you, I have no intentions of transitioning. My dressing is just a way to express myself as well as being creative and trying to transform my male self into as much of a female appearance as possible. Once the transformation is complete, I definitely get a turn on from it. It allows me to express a sexual side of me that my male self doesn't. Fortunately I'm blessed to be able to share those experiences with my wife unless of course I'm dressing by myself. She knows how beautiful she is to me because I express it to her often by my actions and words. When dressed, I don't feel as though I'm cheating her by admiring my own appearance because I still greatly admire hers.... and seeing myself transformed is an added benefit for both of us.
    Alesha

Yes I do, I do get excited when I put on high heels and a short skirt, I don't get to do it that much,
    Steffanie52

Yes, especially when in my teens into my early 50s, and now "only" most of the time! Back in the day I got so aroused that I would have to "take care of business" before I was even done dressing and making up!

Since I'm still in the closet (except for my wife), I don't have to worry about the embarrassing bulge in public. But I have another issue that maybe some of you have had too. As I'm dressing, and sometimes even anticipating dressing, I start to "leak" and I usually just use a tissue to protect my panties.

Anyone else experience this?

~Larissa

Deleted by Teresa.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-14-2021 at 02:05 PM.

I always get turned on as and after getting dressed. Then I settle in being Ginni and the turn on goes away.

Just the other evening I was looking through some pictures I took of myself, and ran across pics I can't post here, but heels, stockings and garter belt, some with and some without undies. I love wearing lingerie. I happened to be wearing the same outfit. Turned on? You bet I was! It felt crazy looking at erotic pictures of myself and then looking down and seeing the same clothing. It was weird, like I knew it was me, but still got me going. Lets just say I had to do something about it!

Exactly what I experienced.

Definitely! Although when I look in a mirror it is more like admiration. When I look at old pictures of me dressed I see me as other men would see me and then i get all hot and bothered

l have looked at my pics well you know the rest

Yes......just yesterday! The wife and I went shopping for outfits for me. When we got home I did my make-up and showed off the outfits.....needless to say the clothes didn't stay on too long!

It happens quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie MA View Post
    Today I looked at some photos of myself in lingerie and, for the first time, actually felt aroused by the images. I've been turned on while dressing, combined with fantasy and images of others, but never of myself. Have you?

Julie
    I?m the same girl! I love looking at pics now that I got my S Cup Roanyer set!

Seeing myself in lingerie is a definite turn on

I get excited to full dress/makeup for pics I take. I go back to look and I will admit I get excited when looking through them.. does feel weird a little turning myself on over pics of myself?

Yes! I will go back and look at pics i took of myself and get turned on.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nice! You look great

I am working on some good pics of myself. I have a few in undies and one in particular that is very arousing!

All the time girlfriend!
    battingeyelashes:

Very well said, i mean i would have said the same thing, my wife also helps me do this thing we do