Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ever turn yourself on?

I always turn on by my own picture , it is because all the pictures are waring sexy dresses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]

I am a middle age Hong Kong Chinese man, my dream is to become a Racing Queen in real life.
    My adventage is having a slim body 5 ft. 4 in. tall, weights only 122 Lb., white skin and slim hands and legs.
    [/SIZE]

It's definitely a turn on. I have a fantasy where we are all dressed up sex6 and we tease each other.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-17-2021 at 05:39 AM. Reason: TMI

Absolutely, My first bra and panties, way to many years ago, was a major turn on. Now not so much I do enjoy dressing and looking good, I won't say sexy because my desire is to blend and be fashionable which can be hard. But like may of us I think I enjoy looking in the mirror. When I am out and I catch a reflection of my self I enjoy it and usually surprised that I look so different from drab self. So yes I guess I can say it is a turn on. What that, means sexually I am not sure. Its to me, at least kind of like admiring a pretty girl, not that I would ever approach them, Like admiring a beautiful piece of art.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I admit i get turned on looking at myself in the mirror. Especially my long hair and shaved bits. Weird maybe but i like it.

Given that I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie & sleepwear to bed every night, OH YES.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    But of course! its HALF the fun---or more.

i get turned on a lot. especially when i become Raiku. however my wife loves it *wink wink*. lol