Thread: I'm New to corssdressing & I love it

I'm New to corssdressing & I love it

Hi I'm Faye,

or at least that is the name that I have chosen for myself, this has been, I suppose an ongoing thing for me from a young age, I don't really know why. (By the way I will do my best with spelling & grammar however I am not the best typer!

So in the past i have always been drawn to women, as a man I suppose this would seem natural to most people, however overtime I found i developed more of an interest towards women's clothing than anything else & had some drawing templates & started looking into designing clothes. However this went no where.

Later on a girlfriend of mine left her Bra at my place after she stayed over, I remember saying to her "you left your Bra here by the way", to which she replied, "its ok I'll pick it up when I come over next", shortly after that we broke up though, so she never picked it up. I was young & naive so I kept it & hung it from my lampshade, I was 18 & she was the 2nd girl that I had slept with so, I suppose it was almost a bragging right to my friends.

Then one day I decided to try it on... Surprisingly it seemed to fit quite well so I put some socks in the cups & found the tightest fitting top that I had, I really enjoyed wearing it & wore it several times after. This is not the first time that I had worn women's clothes, or thought about wearing women's clothes, but other times had been things when I had got soaked at A party or something & one of my female friends had said, "I bought A spare pair as I'm staying over so wear these ones", I had no hesitation in the matter I was just polite as always & said "ok thanks", then she turns around & says "they look good on you". I had a huge crush on the girl who leant me her jeans that day, maybe that had something to do with it, but again I felt comfortable wearing them & went about the party as if nothing had happened.

All that stuff though was when I was in my teens, I'm now twice that age & life has many complications & I'm trying to find something for me, that I can enjoy, at first I wanted it to be something that I could share with my family & friends, but this proved more difficult than I had imagined

Last week I was down & fed up & all I wanted to do was look at models or girls doing cosplay (I'm a big fan of Anime) as much as the sex appeal was there, I didn't feel that was really why I was looking at those pictures/videos, I came to the conclusion (A conclusion I think I have know for a long time... That I am jealous, I've never been one for self esteem, never really loved myself & it shows, as much as I may try to hide it.

So I decided, why not try some women's clothes... This could be what you need to feel better about yourself, maybe it will make you take care of yourself better, maybe it can be A little thing for YOU.

So I did i decided to start with a wig & some underwear, as soon as I'd ordered them I couldn't ,wait for them to arrive even thought I knew it would be a while, since then I've ordered on 4 more occasions, all the time wondering if this is really for me, Am I just being silly is there something better I could do?

Anyway the wig arrived which I sort of screwed up cutting the fringe as I could not see anything, & I know nothing about hairdressing, however now I can see & the majority is "Un-Fayed", I thought the underwear was probably going to arrive when I was at work, when I realised it was going to arrive today I was so excited & so nervous, have I ordered the right size will I feel silly, is the wig that I bought going to work with this? But when It arrived I got showered, (had fun putting the Underwear on), tried to find what I had that I thought would work if I want to look like a woman, Looked at my self & I'll be honest I was happy & relieved.

I know I am not A woman & have thought about changing my gender before but to have that feeling that I could at least look like A woman. I love it.

I know that I have typed A lot here, (more than I thought I would have,) I just wanted to share my feelings & emotions & talk to people who feel this way, instead of me sitting alone by myself wondering whether I should or shouldn't do this, despite all the things I will probably have to learn & understand, apart from wearing women's clothes in the past I feel this is very new to me.

But I love it & would love to hear from anyone who would like to chat or give me advice on anything, sorry this has been sooooo long.

Thank you for reading

Catch up soon

Faye

Awesome story, Faye. We all have a lot in common. I totally remember choosing girlfriends in high school that wore the same size bra as I did so we could share. Lol. And welcome to the club!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-14-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Hi Faye and welcome! If you want to cut a fringe look for some videos on YouTube to avoid ruining the wig. You will usually want to cut with the scissors parallel to the hairs (like vertical) and do very small successive cuts for a natural look. Of course if you prefer to look like a robot, one single horizontal snap will do
    Or even better, if you are brave enough (I'm not), bring it to a professional hairdresser who will do this for you in a minute.

Welcome and hopefully you enjoy this new journey that you are on. Definitely exciting to experience this new side of yourself.

Welcome Faye I believe you will find this forum very informative. Have fun and stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Welcome. Your story is certainly a familiar one around these parts. You’ll find this community runs anywhere from girls who just throw on panties, to full transformation. We’d be happy to give you advice on any specific subject you have questions about. I know for a newbie who doesn’t even now where to start it can be overwhelming. The first thing you should do is read through these forums for a while. You’ll be amazed to know what you don’t know lol. Depending on how far you want to go, there are basically 4 areas of knowledge you will have to plumb: Clothes, body [padding and shapewear], makeup, and hair. Not everyone engages in all those areas, or to the same extent, so once you have a little knowledge, start thinking about where you want to take it. Good luck.

Faye, welcome to the forum. You'll find many supportive individuals here. Enjoy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Faye!! Welcome! I joined today and it's so cool to talk with others like me!! I as a youngster played dressup with neighbor girl and some family friends daughters and even my sisters thought it was cool to have a "living doll"🤣 As I got older I started "borrowing" my friends sisters panties and just loved wearing them and as many jeans I could get away with wearing (without pocket flowers etc) to school and daily, I just said they were free and why pay for clothes that I would immediately trash anyways??! I too always was a boy/man and had thought about sex change but now being married for 20+ yrs glad I didn't as we have 4 awesome kids!! I always wear sexy ladies panties and for cold weather stuff ( I hunt, ski and work as a lift operator at local ski area) I wear hot pink and of flowered spandex and yoga pants under uniform etc.. always have shaved legs and even have hot pink ski pants!! Love them!! I get away with as much girly stuff as possible and don't hide my wigs, dresses, heels,pantyhose corsets etc from my wife, I just wish we could share some girl time together but I'm still kinda shy about that with her.. she knows I dressup but not maybe the extent and how much my desire to do so is... hopefully one day.. welcome aboard, thanks for sharing your story, and keep on experimenting as it's so fun!!!

Your beginning is a beautiful one. It reminds me of my first days being a girl and is typical of many here. My best advice is to slowly explore other progressions in your female development. If they are always becoming more pleasing and exciting, let neuter be your guide as to further explorations. I started many, many years ago and I confess that nearly every new day is more exciting than the last. Life can become unimaginably beautiful and soft.

A bit of advice here Faye,

Don't trim a wig, the hair doesn't grow back.

Also don't use a curling iron on a synthetic wig, you just wreck the curling iron and ruin the wig.

Yep! the fibres are a synthetic compound and usually melt around the curler.

Apart from those pitfalls enjoy what you do and take care.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome aboard! The best advice I can give you is to accept who you are- you may be still trying to find that, but when you do embrace it. Once I accepted that some portion of me wants to dress pretty occasionally the questions stopped. And as others have said, ask questions here on the forum, you'll find all kind of support and advice.
    -Cheryllynn

Hi Faye

We do not allow any adverse comments on spelling or grammar here.

So just relax enjoy the forum
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Welcome to this forum. You will find a lot of information, advice, and support here.

In my opinion, you already have a fairly mature view of your attraction to the female-like behaviors some males have and are attracted to. Still a lot of questions and puzzlements - it is pretty normal when you are coming out to whatever extent you are willing to go. Acceptance here is a big booster. Just remember you are not a freak and the behavior is an ancient thing and for many it is normal in that it is who we are as a person. The Universe does not revolve around your sex or sexual identity. Your sense of self is the primary source of the kinds of thoughts and behaviors you exhibit and it is incredibly complex. But in gender science it is well known that it has little do with your sex. It's the complete you. A great deal is known about the "whys," but there are no definite answers. We are all explorers in a world that a huge majority of people never experience or even have much contact with. In a sense, it is a gift we have. Most people are configured differently than we are, and that is OK.

So, I encourage you to dive in, reach the magical number of 10 posts and the doors will open a vast and beautiful world of being, to some extent or other, gender reversed.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my post & welcoming me to this forum.

I've had a strange day & A bit of cold feet about this, but I was eager to get home & sign back in to the forum, I Am blown away by the amount of replies & understanding & encouragement from all of you, & I'm almost lost for words! Thank you so much, my mind is now much more at ease & I feel confident to explore further now.

Thank you all again so much

Faye

Welcome aboard. You will find this a great site with great advice.
    I have left here feeling better on several occaisions.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How funny, Faye. I read your entire post looking for u to mention corsets!

U know u can always go back and edit your posts here at any time?

But, NOT the headers!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome, Faye.

Like others have said, you will find a lot of kindred spirits here, along with good advice and encouragement. My one word of advice is to take it slow and easy, but do enjoy the ride.

Geena

The grip crossdressing has on you is powerful, so expect the urge to crop up on you when you least expect it. Something as simple as an attractive lady in heels and a tight fitting dress can be a trigger. Or walking past an Ann Summers or La Bijoux here in the UK with lingerie on display. You find yourself conflicted between feelings of "can I do her (if attractive lady)? " or "can I wear her clothes? ".

The serious point is welcome aboard. Be prepared for some odd feelings while you discover yourself.

Keep this in mind though. It's addictive, compulsive and very enjoyable. But unlike drugs, nicotine and alcohol, it has no negative health effects (well, perhaps if you try to deny it).

Find your balance and decide for yourself whether it's a private or public thing. That is up to you.

The worst thing you can do is suppress it. Sooner or later, it will burst out and grab you again, more powerfully than before.

Welcome Faye!
    I'm also a new member of this forum, although I've been reading it for years. If feels good to be amongst like minded people! You feel as if you have instant friends.