Thread: At last

At last

Recently, I banged up my leg and shins, nothing serious but it?s taken longer than I thought to heal. During this healing time, I?ve been unable to wear pantyhose or thigh highs. I really missed wearing them. At last, today, I?m able to wear hose again. Hooray! I was so anxious, but I took the time to shave and lubricate my legs in preparation for the big moment. It was worth it. So comfortable.

Oh, I know that disappointment NancySue, I bashed my shin making the bed then scratched up my wrist using the snow blower.
    At least the wrist I could wear a bracelet to cover the abrasion, but the shin..well maybe a little make up and doubling up on nylons so they are not so sheer...
    Takes me 3 weeks now days to heel up a good cut.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

There is nothing like that feeling of sliding on a pair of pantyhose after a long spell without. I usually refrain from dressing over the summer (too warm and too busy) so that first cool day of autumn is like heaven.

If I wouldn't wear pantyhose or stockings because my legs were banged up I would never wear them! I always have a few dings in the legs from work, or putsing around the house.

GG's never have a dent or two?

I've lived an active life and my legs are a mass of scars and my skin looks like alligator skin. But they look great in pantyhose. I've even worn them with shorts in male mode.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused!

I wear tites all the time. Even more so when my legs r banged up. They hide the bruises and protect them, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm with Sherry on this one. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Many women seldom or never wear pantyhose. I seldom wear them myself.

I would be upset if I couldn't wear my boobs but not wearing panty hose would not be a big deal.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm confused!

I wear tites all the time. Even more so when my legs r banged up. They hide the bruises and protect them, too!
    Since when have mermaids had legs.... ? :-)

So glad you were able to rejoin the ranks of us wearing pantyhose! Sometimes I think cd's are the only ones keeping pantyhose/stockings manufacturers in business, I rarely see gg's wearing nylons anymore and when they do, they always seem to be in such a hurry to rip them off (but they love their workout leggings?). I don't think they realize how much men love a set of good looking legs in some pretty stockings.

Whenever I've met people dressed up, they almost always give me some sort of compliment or remark about how they appreciate that I'm in stockings. Granted, I have several scars on my legs so I almost have to cover my legs up, not that I'm ever upset about wearing pantyhose or tights or thigh highs.