Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The little things we have to remember

Banned Read only
    I've got a new one to add to the list. I chucked an old top in the household waste bin a few days back (no use even to the fabric collectors), and then when I put it out on the kerb the next day, the bin promptly got blown over in the wind. Fortunately I heard it - the bags tactically covering had come out of the bin when it fell, so this white and flowery top was on clear display.

Oops.

OUAT we had a corporate exercise where 10 of us had to bring in an object that represented some core quality of character. Then we had to write them down and submit them without a name- mine was Swiss Army pen knife signifying self reliance.

They were typed up and placed on aboard - they were all pretty common objects.

One Lady got every single one correct - matching each to the person.

The average was probably 4/10 for the rest of us.

Like your reply, she had specific mannerisms, moods and things she attached to the person and voila it al made sense to her - still find it amazing she did it.

Some of the people she had recently met.

I've had the opposite problems, like fake nails that I couldn't get off.

The worst one was when I had a makeover and the MA put false eyelashes on me. I liked them so much, I slept in them. The next morning I tries to pull them off, and they wouldn't come off. And my wife was due home in 3 hours. I panicked, but then I got lucky. I took a shower, and the glue softened in the hot water.

Another tough one is underdressing in panties. Every time I underdress, I throw a pair of clean tighty whities into the dirty laundry. I want to make sure that the weekly count comes out right.

When I need to throw anything out, whether it's clothes, price tags, shipping boxes and such, I try to throw them away in a public trash can, not my trash can.

I had set up a PO Box near work, and I had a secret checking account for paying for girl stuff. When my work location moved, I closed that PO Box and opened another closer to home. I filed a change of address with the bank, and they sent that notification to my home address. That was a triple whammy. My wife found both my PO Boxes and my secret bank account.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Many Many years ago I had a problem with wayward sequins,

We now have a very workable DA/DT with myWife,
    She knows about every thing , But just don't want to see me while dressed, >Orchid**oo**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!