Hi ladies, gents, and everyone inbetween,

I am back after a couple years away (I think 6 maybe?) It just goes to show that while the fog may clear, it will return again. Life has changed a lot, I got married, I bought a house, things are going well financially even thought we are in the pandemic. Life is honestly pretty good at the moment and I am glad that I can share that with you truthfully. I hope that everyone who reads this is doing well, too.

For the past 2 years I have worn sports bras every day. My wife is cool with it and I have more sports bras than she does. I have slightly larger boobs than most men my size (not big, but not thin) and the bras really give me support and benefit me.

At my company Christmas party in 2019 (feels like forever ago), one of my co-workers (who is in her mid-late 20's like I am) and I hugged when she was leaving. As is normal with people who are close friends we kinda rubbed each others back. I felt her fingers meet the resistance of the band and she went over it a couple times. I figured she had enough to drink that she didn't notice, but since I'm writing this out, you already know. The following Monday she came down to my office and walked up to me and hugged me saying she had a fun time at the Christmas party. Then she bluntly asks, "what color is your bra today?" This isn't out of line with her character, by the way, she very much speaks her mind. I didn't even bother playing dumb or denying. When we were working in the office she stopped in every morning and we developed a routine where we didn't even need to talk, she would stop outside my door and we would reach into our shirts and show our straps. When we went remote and would have zoom meetings (I am a logistics coordinator and she is our billing department) we still open every meeting by showing our straps. I have come to value this relationship dearly.

One of the reasons I am posting is to ask if anyone wears bras (either sports bras or regular bras) to the doctors office? What has been your experience/reception?

I know that if I am asked I have a valid excuse. I really enjoy the benefits of the support. However, my hesitation is that I live in a smallish town and I have gone to this Doctor for almost all of my life (about 18 years). My whole family goes to this Doctors office and while I know that HIPPA laws exist preventing him from talking about it, its still there in my mind that this man is the Doctor for everyone in my family.

I'm about 99% sure I am going to wear the bra. I just need some words of encouragement and to hear your stories (both good and bad).

Thanks and I cannot wait to rejoin the community and be active again now that the fog is creeping back in.