Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The One Ring

I wear my second wedding band with a cubic zirconia engagement ring that kind of matches it. When I married my beautiful wife I knew that our matched wedding set wouldn't be safe in my mostly outdoor work in the field. I was given my great-grandfather's wedding ring as a second. It is gold, narrow, but not entirely plain. It is only about 3 mm wide so it is typical of many lady's bands. This combination works for me when enfemme. I just don't feel right without one of my wedding rings.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Plenty of very inexpensive Zirc wedding sets available on line in large sizes. I bought a nice gold one. I haven't worn a wedding band for ages. My job includes mechanic, machinist, and electrician. When I was a young mechanic I saw first hand what happened to a coworker when he arc'd he wedding band. I, however, always wear my set when dressed. Helps me appreciate the opportunity.

That being said, my wife bought me a silicone wedding band for Christmas. So as far as man hands and large knuckles, or covering a band goes, stretch rings are the bomb. I love to wear tons of rings when I'm dressed, and I've scored several lots of great costume style stretch rings on ebay. Some stretch more than others. My hands aren't huge but definitely a challenge yet I figure out a place that virtually all of them, can fit.

rings.jpg

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

Like others here I have a costume solitary ring that I pair up with my wedding ring.

When my first wife passed, I also had her wedding ring and engagement ring made into one. I now wear it on my right hand. The same jeweller made matching wedding rings for my second wife and myself.

Just throw an ?engagement? type ring on with it and nobody will know the difference.

Platinum Member
    I put a Diamond Engagement ring next to my 57 year old Wedding Ring, >Orchid--OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I slide a real diamond solitaire down my left hand, wearing it with my wedding band when I go out and about. They make a nice set that look like what an average married female would wear. I tried a cheap engagement ring for a while but it looked obviously fake next to a 14K yellow gold band. I saved up my nickels, lots and lots of them, and bought a real VVS1 diamond with so much fire that it practically glows in its 14K yellow gold setting. Why should the GGs have all the fun? If I take it with me on a trip, something that expensive never leaves my finger.

My wedding band has been stored in the jewelry box since my Navy days. They used to call general quarters and we would run up and down ladders with chain handrails to get to our duty station. Guys would slip on the ladder, get a ring stuck in the chain hand hold and lose the finger. See that one time and a person will think twice about wearing rings.

I do, however, have a couple real nice woman?s rings that I wear when I dress up. I just avoid rope ladders and general quarters when en femme.