Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The One Ring

The One Ring

Question to married ladies who go out dressed: What do you do about the wedding band? When I day dream about going out, I wonder if I would need a more elaborate costume ring to wear instead (my plain band would leave a noticeable dent in my finger if removed) or how to cover a male band? I'm sure it is a minor point, probably not to be noticed, but I'm curious. [My right hand is no go because I broke the knuckle in my football playing days, and the ring goes on, but won't come off.]

I just wear a bigger ring on that finger. One that covers it. The ring slides down to the wedding band and the stone on it pretty much covers the wedding band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I do not bother taking mine off as I am not trying to fool anyone about my marital status, but FYI , the chasers pay no attention to it judging by the number of times I have been hit on. Anyhow I am not out on the town to pick up people, I just want to have a few drinks, some laughs, and on a good night some dancing. I just have not been able to in a long time because of covid.

Sandi

I have a second fancier ring that I pair up with my plain white gold band.

Banned Read only
    My wedding ring is identical to my wife's wedding ring.

An18 karat gold "comfort fit" band.

I don't see why I would need to wear anything else. Except for the silver band we both wear on our right hand for our 25th anniversary.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-26-2021 at 04:48 PM.

My wedding band is a plain white gold band. I bought a silver solitaire ring with a cubic zirconia stone that I slip on my finger over the wedding band when I go out. I'm married so I prefer to advertise that I'm not 'available'. I also love the feel of the solitaire on my finger. It's just so darned cute.

the chasers pay no attention to it judging by the number of times I have been hit on.
    My hubby does what many of you do and pair a solitaire with his plain band. However, as quoted above, the chasers pay no attention.
    Last edited by char GG; 01-26-2021 at 10:15 PM.

I leave my band on. It's not particularly wide, and it's a simple and plain gold band.
    I don't have any girl rings, and only two bracelets, which I regularly forget to put on when I go out.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

When my wife passed I went to a goldsmith to have her band and my band made into one band. The goldsmith asked me if they were white gold or yellow gold. I had to admit I had no idea. I still don't know what the difference is.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Geena, I have a silver wedding ring. I just wear a large faux diamond ring that covers up my wedding ring.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I bought a Zirconia 1 carat engagement ring, and a separate band with small clusters. It looks nice and not too big.

If you get hit on while wearing it do you say “Fly, you fools!” ?

I wear one of several CZ "engagement rings" in addition to my regular wedding ring. It avoids taking off my wedding ring and losing or misplacing it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Angela: excellent, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    If you get hit on while wearing it do you say “Fly, you fools!” ?
    I think I'd respond something like this, "Make my day! My hubby is way bigger than you."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have a nice wedding set my late wife got for me many years ago. Plus I have her originals and almost all of her jewelry but I seldom even touch it, just keep it locked away in the safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I also bought a fake diamond and enjoy wearing it like a married women would.

My male wedding band is a wide, plain platinum band. My wonderful wife gave me a post wedding present of an engagement CZ ring with white gold band, and a complimenting white gold wedding ring with small embedded CZ. The wedding ring is shaped with a slight curve that the engagement ring nestles into. I love 💕 it. She knew that when out as Rhonda I did not want anyone hitting on me, plus she knew it enhances my feeling femme when dressed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I have an engagement ring to wear with my wedding band, if I think about it I will take it off sometimes.

No one has commented about me wearing it in male mode.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I wear one of several CZ "engagement rings" in addition to my regular wedding ring. It avoids taking off my wedding ring and losing or misplacing it.
    That is what I do if I think about it.
    Krisi

My "real" wedding band is wide and compliments my wife's.

Linda has a smaller plain gold band and matching engagement ring with a same cubic zirconia stone.

I really enjoy wearing them when I'm dressed.

I agree that wearing any type of wedding band WILL NOT stop tranny chasers or admirer's. I got hit on anyway and it scared the hell out of me......but that's another story.

I replace my wedding band with a ladies CZ wedding set (band and engagement ring). I tried my male wedding ring with a CZ engagement ring but it didn't look right, so I just went with a matching set.
    Jill

We both wear matching wedding rings (since our 40th anniversary) and my wife bought me a diamond engagement ring that matches the one I bought her many years ago - I wear them both all the time (except working in the yard)
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 01-28-2021 at 03:30 AM.

Banned Read only
    Geena,
    Rings have never bothered me so it's not a problem one way or the other .

My ring is simple with a small diamond so it can function in either setting.
    I do have a few Diamonique rings I bought from QVC that are very "wedding". In fact one of the hosts mentioned when it was presented on air that she had worn that as her wedding ring for a time while hers was being reset.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !