Thread: going out as a femel in the COVID-19 era......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"

Going out as a female the COVID-19 era......

In the present pandemic era, even in upstate NY most places... shops. malls etc are now open as long as they comply with a given state's COVID rule and mandates .This is in addition the the places that were deemed "essential .
    In NY State where I live, this just consists of face masks and maintaining proper distancing .

So, most of you face is covered by a mask. Then if you were eye glasses, female glasses wiil insure no one will know it's you... or even if you are a male.
    Of course, you have to have a reasonable female. body.... aside from wearing breasts forms .

Having said all that, this is the main key to passing ..
    You have have the attitude that you are doing nothing."wrong" You are only wearing the same lingerie and other female clothes that any female would wear.
    You must be completely at ease in doing this and shop as any other female would. If you act nervous, it wail just draw attention.
    You also must dress your age and where you are going . Take a cue from females on this . slightly over dressing is OK for the most part however . The key work here is "slightly".
    For example, I always wear a casual dress to the laundromat early in the morning and no one gives me a second look even if all the other females are wearing pants... and sort of look like they just rolled out of bed.

As far as interacting vocally like with a cashier at a shop. I never had a real problem as I never had a deep voice.
    However try this if you do I read about it years ago.
    Tighten your throat a bit as if you were to gargle and then speak normally . it will raise your pitch a bit and avoids that awful falsetto sound
    I use this the myself. Try it. You will be surprised how well this works.

BTW I also have my own long grey hair with straight cut bangs that helps me pass. I tie it back in male mode.
    I also live alone.

So go out as female. You will be surprised how easy and enjoyable it can become .
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-27-2021 at 11:40 AM. Reason: spelling