Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I have low T

I'm finally me; I'm free. LisaMarieDayton's Avatar
    I was slightly below normal (upper 200's) when I was tested in April of 2020 before I started my HRT. Not that it matters, but I've been on Estrodial and Spiro for 9 months now and my Estrogen is 193 and my Testosterone is only 3.

I may some low T but at my age I'm not overly concerned, as I'm still functioning normally. I do have body hair loss and breast growth which I find beneficial .

I do ... I do have low T. I hope I can get a patch and not the shot.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I?ve been on treatments for over a decade. I started with gel, then patches. I?ve been doing shots for the last several years and absolutely prefer injections. Once a week in thigh muscle and it?s done.

I never had the ability to grow a beard without bare spots before treatments. A beard is a plus for me. But, with the beard comes lots of extra body hair, which is a minus. Info included with vial warns of ?male pattern baldness? which has not been a problem for me. Good luck whatever you decide.

I'm in the low normal range. I've thought about starting TRT just to help with weight loss. But I also think that if my doctor were to recommend hormone therapy that I might ask instead about female hormones.

That's all wishful thinking, though. She knows my wife well - something might slip during a conversation.

I have never had leg hair and all normal hair sites are very scarce. About 10 years ago my DR put me on the T Gel but it had no effect. my T number is in the middle single digits. My dressing is influenced by my mental attitude. Presently I average about one day a week that I dress. I do not leave the house except when I have a good reason (DR appointments, food shopping, giving support to my GG friend 100 miles away.
    So I would guess that old age is the primary reason for hair loss. like male pattern baldness (Which some women also get).
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    I'm in the low normal range. I've thought about starting TRT just to help with weight loss. But I also think that if my doctor were to recommend hormone therapy that I might ask instead about female hormones.

That's all wishful thinking, though. She knows my wife well - something might slip during a conversation.
    Kelli, That something might be the Dr telling your wife how your breasts are developing quite nicely and that it is a good thing you have like 50 Soma bras you can now fill.
    Oh to be a fly on that wall
    Crissy

Get your full blood work done - hyperthyroidism can have a range of effects on muscles, such as wasting and other effects low libido etc, hair loss.

Self diagnosis, even among trained physicians, is usually inaccurate.