Thread: COVID and the pink fog

COVID and the pink fog

Despite taking every precaution I ended up contracting COVID-19. Fortunately, I didn?t have to go to the hospital, but I was close a couple of times. Of course I was en femme the whole time, and have been essentially 24/7 since last March. But once I was back on my feet I got smashed with a tidal wave of the pink fog. Wow! I never realized it could be so intense. I get up every morning and put on a dress. But now it feels like I?m donning some mystical garment that will turn me into a superwoman. I put on my breast forms and walk around feeling like they?re shining like beacons. I?ve never felt more female, or been more proud of it than I am today. It?s been magical, and I?m loving every minute of it. But I?m still wondering why. How did this happen? Why now? Am I just happy to be alive? Or is it something more than that? What do you ladies think? I?d be. Interested in your thoughts and perspectives.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Perhaps having the virus hit home with you making you realize the life is short and can end at any time
    So, you are dressing more now as now who knows what tomorrow may bring...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Barbara Jo said!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Cynthia, First of all I am very glad you have the COVID behind you. Hopefully no lingering problems. Life is short, enjoy it while you can.

Would you have remained dressed had you gone to the hospital? -or- Did the desire to stay dressed impact the decision to go to hospital or not? Just curious if that was a factor or not.

Perhaps the onset of a heavy pink fog after recovering from Covid-19 is one of those long term mysterious side effects we hear about in the news? Just kidding, I concur that it probably reminded you of how short life can be and how precious our health is. I'm glad to hear that you recovered without any lasting bad effects but a nice heavy pink fog.

Darla_g:
    Yes, I believe I would have remained dressed. To be honest, during the worst moments I already felt too bad to care about how I was dressed.

Banned Read only
    With Covid-19 getting so much coverage every day I think you're realizing you're mortal. Not quite a "near death" experience, but, it could have easily developed into one. Glad you're getting well.

Excessive pink fog could be one of the Long Term side effects of COVID!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Cynthia, I am so glad that you have recovered. I have had friends and family members who have contracted it and have heard their horror stories. As far as pink fog, the relief of being better probably makes you want to be happy, i.e., dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If this is true then I don't mind to get covid-19. 😜🤪

I believe once getting something like that your outlook on life changes. Maybe I'm relating something different but a few of my friends got cancer and once they beat it they changed. They left there wifes and changed there hole lives and are living like everyday is there last. I guess you got a taste of, you got it and beat it, you must feel larger then life and just like my friends your going to live every minute of your life. I know I would.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 01-27-2021 at 07:24 PM.