Thread: progress

progress

I wanted to update my progress since my last posting.

I had a revision to my lip lift an followed that up with a lip filler I am happy with the results finally.

Having been rejected by insurance for my requests for GRS and Breast enhancement in 2021. At years end I changed insurance company and the type of policy I had from an HMO to PPO.

I have been approved for Breast enhancement hopefully schedule in May of this year.

I have a consult in September GRS and on my own have started electrolysis for GRS. I believe that once electrolysis is done the next step will be to schedule surgery in 2022.

I been having voice therapy but was unhappy with the way it was progressing. I have had a new consult with a different hospital. I have requested letters from my doctors for therapy an voice surgery. I am hopeful that insurance will pay. I should know something shortly.

I have put on hold fixing my nose until I see what insurance and deductibles I will need to pay.

My hair is shoulder length I had my brows micro blade last year. I am still doing electrolysis on my face 2-4 hours a week. I am resuming my laser hair removal on other parts of my body in March that were delayed by COVID-19.

I have a lead for a new job Mental Health Counselor, Care Coordinator in which they are looking for someone who is also transgender. Wish me luck.

I am working on my Makeup (thanks Karen H), an Clothing style using such places a Amazon Prime wardrobe personal styler and stitch fix.

Life is good as it gets dealing with COVID-19 yet hopeful for the future.

love you all
    Leasa

leasa.jpg

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    glad to hear it is working out for you

I'm so glad that you are moving ahead.
    Progress is good, even if it seems to slow at times. All those small steps will get you where you want to be.

So glad it is going well with you! Best wishes for the future being as good or better! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It ain?t easy being trans! You are determined! Good for you! Nancy

thanks ladies, I appreciate your input.

Leasa

Nancy J, it's not easy been trans but is better than live in the closet, lying to oneself and the rest of the world.....so I wouldn't use the word easy but necessarily and finally the satisfaction of being honest and transparent has no price.....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION