Today is a special day for me. On Tuesday this week I saw my doctor to get started on HRT. I picked them up from the pharmacy last night and will start taking them tonight when I get up to go to work. The other thing is, here a couple hours I will be going to the courthouse to file for my legal name change. I am above excited for both of these things.

I have been dressing almost full time now since the beginning of the year. With the name change or when it has legally been changed, I then can go to my employer and get that all changed. Then I will be able to dress full time all the time. Work for me is male dominant. Out of about 100 employees where I work, there are only 4 females. So to make this an easier transition for work I decided to wait until legal. I have already let my boss know and HR. I have licenses that need to be changed and some security things. I had been underdressing at work for some time.

This is exciting for me as this is my next step to where I want to be with me and live who I should have been.